Labor Day Body Tracing Kids’ Craft
Labor Day may usher in the unofficial end of summer, but it’s so much more than that. Celebrated on the first Monday of September, Labor Day literally honors laborers. Help your preschooler to better understand what Labor Day means as a holiday with a portrait craft. Not only will your creative kid draw a picture of a ‘worker’, but they’ll also get in some valuable pretend play. How? Check out this artsy activity that celebrates well-known professions.
- Butcher paper or rolled paper (you can also use plain, light-colored gift wrap)
- Discuss different jobs. Ask your child to pick one job/worker that they want to be when they grow up. Have your child describe what the worker does and what the job is. This may include what the worker wears on the job, where they work and any other details.
- Unroll the paper, making it slightly longer than your child is tall.
- Have your child lay down on the paper. Trace your child’s outline with the marker.
- Decorate the drawing. Now it’s time for your child to get creative. They can use the markers to draw the worker’s clothes and other details (such as a stethoscope for a doctor or nurse).
Optional: Have your child cut the drawing out and hang it up as a Labor Day display.
🤩 1900 SWORD MILITARY LT. J.P. Maguire Reg.NY LABOR UNION & DAY FOUNDER
94 Rare Raumbild 3D Stereoviews+Viewer & Album - Labor Day
Disney Auctions Stitch Astronaut Labor Day 2006 LE 100 Pin
1918 ARMISTICE DAY MOB PARADE LABOR AFRICAN AMERICAN FLAG BOISE ID WW1 PHOTO
NEW Pottery Barn 4th of July Laminate 108" tablecloth striped Americana RV red
Disney Pin Trading 2007 Labor Day Series - Officer Woody Toy Story LE 250 RARE
X-Large 8mm Size Chainmail Oil Full sleeve Flat Riveted With Washer Labor-day
10" Marble Flower Vase Pot Lapis Inlaid Mosaic Beautiful Labor Day Decor H2086
Large Size Chainmail Oil 8mm Full sleeve Flat Riveted With Washer Labor-day
8mm X-Large Size Chainmail Oil short sleeve Flat Riveted With Washer Labor day