Labor Day Kids’ Mobile Art Activity
Celebrate Labor Day with an artsy adventure. Your child can learn about careers while making a career mobile. This easy kids’ craft is fun to make and will teach your little learner a valuable lesson about what types of jobs people do.
- Card stock paper
- Pictures of people working 9from magazines or the internet)
- Hole punch
- Glue stick
- Wooden dowels/sticks
- Find photos of people working in different jobs (such as a doctor, nurse, crossing guard, firefighter, construction worker, truck driver or lawyer). Cut the pictures out.
- Place each picture onto the card stock paper and draw a bubble around it. Cut the paper out.
- Glue the pictures to the paper. Turn the paper over and write the name of the worker on the back. If your child can’t write the name by themselves, you can write it first and have the trace it.
- Punch a hole at the top of each paper.
- Thread the yarn through the hole and tie it at the end.
- Attach the other end of the yarn to the wooden dowel/stick.
- Repeat for more career pictures.
- Tie another piece of yarn to the middle of the dowel or stick to use as a mobile hanger.
🤩 1900 SWORD MILITARY LT. J.P. Maguire Reg.NY LABOR UNION & DAY FOUNDER
94 Rare Raumbild 3D Stereoviews+Viewer & Album - Labor Day
Disney Auctions Stitch Astronaut Labor Day 2006 LE 100 Pin
Labor Day Parade at Auditorium Ocean Grove New Jersey NJ Vintage Linen Postcard
X-Large 8mm Size Chainmail Oil Full sleeve Flat Riveted With Washer Labor-day
NEW Pottery Barn 4th of July Laminate 108" tablecloth striped Americana RV red
1918 ARMISTICE DAY MOB PARADE LABOR AFRICAN AMERICAN FLAG BOISE ID WW1 PHOTO
Disney Pin Trading 2007 Labor Day Series - Officer Woody Toy Story LE 250 RARE
Large Size Chainmail Oil 8mm Full sleeve Flat Riveted With Washer Labor-day
8mm X-Large Size Chainmail Oil short sleeve Flat Riveted With Washer Labor day