Snowball Paint Print Holiday Card Craft
With winter on the horizon, your kiddo is ready for a good old fashioned snowball fight. But there’s no snow. Or maybe you it’s just too cold to go outside. Celebrate the season and use paint, cotton balls and paper to create a cute winter craft. And bonus, this paint print art activity also doubles as a DIY holiday card!
Art Materials You’ll Need
- Tempera paint
- Card stock paper
- Markers or crayons
- Cotton balls
How To Art-Making Steps
- Fold the card stock paper in half.
- Draw a semi-circle, starting at the fold.
- Cut along the line. Unfold the paper to reveal a circle snowball shape.
- Pour the tempera onto a thick piece of scrap cardboard, a paper plate or wax paper.
- Use the cotton balls as “snowballs.” Your child can gently toss them into the paint and then toss them onto the card stock paper.
- Let the paint dry completely.
- Add a special holiday message with markers or crayons on the front or back of the card stock.
Optional: Add another art-making step and use the paint-covered cotton balls as part of the craft. Attach the cotton balls to the card with clear-drying school glue. This adds an extra-festive touch to the card.
Coca Cola 12 Oz rare factory error (Christmas edition) - Sealed and empty - Coll
91pcs Swarovski Crystal Disney Figurines Limited Ed’s.Soulmates.Christmas.SCS…
Old News Paper Year 1877 France Publisher 2000 only ( Saigon) Viatnam
CHRISTMAS GOLD ART DECO OOAK COLLAGE ARTIST SIGNED w/ 1930's EPHEMERA PAINTING
☆☆Prototype Royal Doulton AFRICAN SANTA D6704 Character Jug Candy Cane Rare☆☆
John F. Kennedy & Jaqueline Onassis Signed 1963 Unsent Christmas Card BAS LOA
2009 Hallmark ORNAMENT ~Disney's Little Einsteins Playhouse ~ QXD2142 ~ NIB
UNIQUE Royal Copenhagen Test piece of Christmas plate 1908.
Large VTG 54PC+ 5" ANRI Bernardi Nativity Set Hand Carved Wood Statues, Boxes
1/1 2018 Topps Season 1 Stranger Things #1 NO ESCAPE Christmas Lights Parallel