Thanksgiving Turkey Collage Paper Craft for Kids
Get in the holiday spirit with a few fun family Thanksgiving crafts! Your little artist can show off their creative skills with this kids’ collage activity.
Arts and Crafts Materials You’ll Need
- Poster board paper
- 8×10-inch sheets of construction paper in a variety of fall colors o9r fun patterns
- Googley eyes
- Clear-drying school glue
- Crayons or markers
How-To Art-Making Steps
- Have your child place their hand palm-side down on a piece of construction paper. They should close their four fingers and stick their thumb out to create a turkey shape. The fingers will become the feathers, with the thumb as the neck and head.
- Repeat the tracing step using other colors of paper.
- Cut the hand tracing turkeys out.
- Glue the turkey hand tracings onto the poster board collage style. Vary the angles or overlap the edges. Your child can add as many turkeys as they want. Collage a few turkey shapes onto the poster board or cover the entire over-sized piece of paper with the Thanksgiving symbol.
- Add facial features and feathers to the turkeys. Your child can glue googley eyes with glue and draw a beak with crayons or markers. Use the crayons or markers to create colorful feathers or other accents.
Thanksgiving Greetings Postcard Boy w Bow & Arrow Ready to Shoot Turkey, 1914
PRINCESS DIANA ULTRA RARE ORDER SERVICE BOOKLET THANKSGIVING SERVICE 2007 10year
Herbert Hoover signed document DS President Washington Thanksgiving BAS COA
ONE OF A KIND 1909 Post Card To J. Edgar Hoover, by His Mother,W/1-Cent Franklin
Large Nataraja Golden Brass Statue Sculpture Indian Culture Thanksgiving
School Bakers Cooks Thanksgiving Dinner WWI 1918 PROGRAM ROSTER Camp Sevier
AMAZING Arthur Court TURKEY Wine/Champagne/Cooler/Ice Bucket/Tureen THANKSGIVING
15" Marble Black Top Ganesha Sculpture Mop Inlay Stone Art Thanksgiving Gift
Large Nataraja Gold Brass Statue Sculpture Indian Culture Thanksgiving
A Warm Thanksgiving Greeting - Postcard Posted 12/26/13 ~George Washington Stamp