8 Nights of Kids’ Hanukkah Art
Get crafty this Hanukkah and help the kids create awesome holiday art. You have eight nights to get artsy and try out paint, clay, collage and other types of projects with your kids.
- Paint Print Menorah: Cut apart a kitchen sponge and use it to paint print a colorful menorah. Your child can dip the sponges in tempera and press them onto a piece of paper to create the holiday art.
- Pipe Cleaner Menorah: If paint isn’t on the artsy agenda, have your child twist pipe cleaners into a menorah shape instead.
- Dreidel Drawing: Are you looking for something simple? Draw a menorah with crayons. Or draw four, one for each side.
- Clay Creations: Finger paint with clay. Smooth clay onto cardboard, using a finger painting motion. Your child can make a menorah, a dreidel or another Hanukkah-themed picture.
- Dreidel Gift Box: Turn a take-out container into a dreidel. Attach a cardboard tube to the top and draw a letter on each side.
- Mini Menorah: Use modeling clay to sculpt a mini menorah. No, it doesn’t really light. But it looks cute on your mantel.
- Sweet Sign: Welcome Hanukkah with a banner. Have the kids use fabric markers to write “Happy Hanukkah” onto a plain white bedsheet. Hang the sheet at the start of the holiday.
- Crafty Cards: Fold a piece of card stock paper in half. Use cut craft felt to create menorahs or dreidels on the front.
Antique Massive Hanukkah Menorah Judaica Museum Level
Antique Monumental Polish Jewish Brass Hanukkah lamp 18th Century Poland Judaica
HUGE 6 ft HANUKKAH MENORAH Jewish Lamp Wood Handcrafted Synagogue Temple Judaica
John and Jacqueline Kennedy Signed 1963 Holiday "Hanuka" Card Days Before Dallas
Antique Massive Damascus work Hanukkah Menorah Judaica Museum Level 35pnds
RARE ANTIQUE JUDAICA-JEWISH HANUKKAH MENORAH OIL LAMPE
Important Brass Hanukkah Menorah Southern Italy Circa 1700 Judaica
LARGE ITALIAN 925 STERLING SILVER HANDMADE LEAF APPLIQUE ORNATE CHANUKAH MENORAH
Judaica antique 800 silver Hanukkah menorah lamp.
Hanukkah menorah WW2 Jewish WAR hanukkiah WWII Nine-branched candelabrum