Candy Cane DIY Christmas Ornaments
Handmade Christmas ornaments make a heart-felt gift or add that special sparkle to your tree. Before buying a bunch of glittering holiday décor, get crafty with the kids and make a few of your own! There are hundreds of DIY ornament options out there. Whether you spend your days on Pinterest or have a favorite crafting blog, finding easy-to-make tree decorations isn’t exactly a challenge. If you’re looking for something that is truly super-simple, but still adds beauty to your home’s holiday look, these candy cane trees are perfect.
- Candy canes
- Ribbon in Christmas colors (red and green) or gold and silver
- Cut equal pieces of ribbon. The amount of ribbon pieces that you need depends on how full you want the tree to be. You can create a sparse tree with four or five pieces, or a thicker one with several more.
- Tie the ribbons around the stick part of the candy cane (not the curve). Tie one ribbon above the next and so on.
- Cut the ribbons diagonally down both sides to make the triangle Christmas tree shape.
- Add one more ribbon to the top, knotting it into a bow.
- Hang the ornament on the tree, using the curved part of the candy cane as a hook.
☆☆Prototype Royal Doulton AFRICAN SANTA D6704 Character Jug Candy Cane Rare☆☆
25'x25' Professional Striped Candy Cane Christmas Maze, George Maser
Jumbo Peppermint Candy Cane Over Sized Statue Candyland Seasonal Prop Display
Antique Vintage Pink Candy Cane Color Venetian Murano Art Glass Chandelier
Huge Candy Cane Statue - Large Christmas Decoration 11.5 FT - Indoor Outdoor
Charles Schneider Cameo Orange & Blue Jardiniere Vase 1920s Candy Cane Mark
STEUBEN CANDY CANE PAIR NEW in BOX glass RED & WHITE airtwist ornaments holiday
Grinch Stole Christmas Dr Suess Giclee Candy Cane Caper Limited & Binder Page
Brian Yellowhorse Custom Buck 110 Candy Cane ARTIST PROOF Knife YH417 Elk
Large Candy Cane Rainbow Over Sized Resin Prop Restaurant Decor Statue Display