Christmas Tree DIY Craft Card
There’s still time to get your Christmas wishes in! If sending store-bought card seems somewhat impersonal, a hand-crafted one is an option for even the novice artist (kids included!). If you’re looking for a simple DIY answer to your Christmas card quandaries, this cotton swab paint print card is perfect for beginners. You can also trim down the card, making festive holiday gift tags too!
- 8×10-inch card stock paper (use white or a light-colored hue)
- Green tempera paint
- A few more colors of tempera (for the ornaments)
- Cotton swabs
- Fold the card stock in half, from top to bottom (positioning it vertically).
- Cut the paper in half.
- Fold each half into a tent shape, making two cards per piece of paper. You can cut these in half if you want to make smaller gift tags.
- Dip the end of a cotton swab into the green paint. Press and print a triangle tree shape onto the center of the paper. Start at the bottom, making each row have progressively less dots (if your child is crafting the card, ask her to count the paint dabs to add in a math activity).
- Repeat the dibbing and dabbing printing process to add a few ornaments (each ornament is a different colored dot on the tree) and a gold star at the top.
Robert Stanley BROWN TABBY Ballerina Cat with Tutu Glass Christmas Tree Ornament
NEW in BOX STEUBEN glass CHRISTMAS TREE 18K GOLD STAR Ornamental JAMES HOUSTON
Lot of 6 Christmas Tree ornaments -3 angels, 1 santa, 1 teddy, 1 snowman NWT
NEW in BOX STEUBEN glass BUBBLE TREE 18K GOLD DIAMOND STAR Ornament heart XMAS
Polar Bear Trio Climbing Lighted 6ft Golden Pearl White Diamond Christmas Tree
Polar Bear Trio Cubs Climbing Jingle All The Way Lighted 6ft Christmas Tree
57” Life Size Jingle All The Way Santa Claus Next To 72” Lighted Christmas Tree
57” Life Size Pastel Santa in Plush Coat next to Lighted 72” Christmas Tree
Life Size 57” Santa Claus next to 72” Lighted Candied Christmas Tree
Municipal Street Light Christmas Trees Wreaths Stunning Collection Old School