DIY Hanukkah Wrapping Paper Art for Kids
Kids can craft their own Hanukkah wrapping paper for eight nights of fun-filled gift-giving. This easy-to-make art activity is perfect for preschoolers, kindergartners or your grade school-aged child.
Kids’ Craft Materials You’ll Need
- Plain white or light-colored wrapping paper
- Tempera paint
- Paper plates
Art-Making Steps for Kids
- Unroll the paper or cut it into flat sheets. Cutting the paper may make it easier for younger children to create their own art.
- Pour different colors of tempera paint onto paper plates. Make pools that are large enough to fit your child’s entire finger in. Add one pool of yellow paint (for the candle’s flames) that your child can dip their fingertips into.
- Help your child to dip their fingers into the paint, one at a time. If needed, use a paintbrush to coat the entire finger (palm side) with tempera.
- Press the paint-covered finger onto the paper. Repeat to make each of the menorah’s candles.
- Add flames on top of the candles with yellow fingerprints. Your child can dot different numbers of candle flames for each night of the holiday. This means one painted menorah may have one flame, while another could have eight little lights.
- Let the paint dry completely before you wrap your holiday presents.
Antique Massive Hanukkah Menorah Judaica Museum Level
Antique Monumental Polish Jewish Brass Hanukkah lamp 18th Century Poland Judaica
HUGE 6 ft HANUKKAH MENORAH Jewish Lamp Wood Handcrafted Synagogue Temple Judaica
John and Jacqueline Kennedy Signed 1963 Holiday "Hanuka" Card Days Before Dallas
Antique Massive Damascus work Hanukkah Menorah Judaica Museum Level 35pnds
RARE ANTIQUE JUDAICA-JEWISH HANUKKAH MENORAH OIL LAMPE
Important Brass Hanukkah Menorah Southern Italy Circa 1700 Judaica
LARGE ITALIAN 925 STERLING SILVER HANDMADE LEAF APPLIQUE ORNATE CHANUKAH MENORAH
Judaica antique 800 silver Hanukkah menorah lamp.
Hanukkah menorah WW2 Jewish WAR hanukkiah WWII Nine-branched candelabrum