Easter Bunny Card Kids’ Craft
Celebrate Easter by sending friends and family a ‘hoppy’ holiday card. Your kids can paint print this bunny-themed greeting, personalizing it for anyone who is special to them. Make a few different cards to send out, using a variety of spring colors. This finger paint print card might get messy. Make sure to completely cover your work surface (you can use newspaper or even an old vinyl tablecloth) before starting. How can you (and your children) craft this DIY card?
- White card stock paper
- Tempera paint (spring-time colors, such as pink, robin’s egg blue or yellow)
- Markers (also in spring colors)
- Fold an 8×10-inch piece of card stock in half, from top to bottom (with it positioned vertically).
- Cut the paper at the fold. Now you have two pieces to make two cards.
- Fold each half in half, making tent shapes.
- Pour the paint (use two colors) onto a paint tray, palette or piece of wax paper.
- Dip your thumb into one of the colors and make a few prints on the card.
- Dip another finger into the second paint color. Press the finger onto the card stick above each thumb print – three times. This completes the bunny track or footprint. Let the paint dry completely.
- Write a cute bunny-themed Easter message, such as, “Have a hoppy Easter!”
Whats Up Doc? Bugs Bunny Cheeto