Kids’ Hanukkah Shape & Pattern Craft
Celebrate Hanukkah and create cute holiday decor with this easy-to-make kids’ dreidel craft. This paper art activity also gives your young child the chance to build math skills, including shape and pattern. Combine art-making and education, with this one holiday-themed activity! Read on to learn how to make this preschool art project.
Materials You’ll Need
- Card stock paper (choose at least two colors)
- Clear-drying school glue
- Markers or crayons
- Cut the cardboard into three pieces — a square, a triangle and a small rectangle. If your child can’t cute through the board, you can do this step for them. They’ll use the three pieces as a template to puzzle together the dreidel shape.
- Place the cardboard shapes onto a piece of card stock. Your child can build a dreidel shape and trace it.
- Cut the dreidel out
- Repeat to make more dreidels in different colors.
- Ask your child to arrange the dreidels on a plain piece of card stock (or you can use a piece of poster board paper) in an alternating color pattern.
- Glue the dreidels onto the paper.
You can also use the dreidels to make a paper garland. Punch holes on the side and string the shapes together with yarn or thin ribbon
Antique Massive Hanukkah Menorah Judaica Museum Level
Antique Monumental Polish Jewish Brass Hanukkah lamp 18th Century Poland Judaica
HUGE 6 ft HANUKKAH MENORAH Jewish Lamp Wood Handcrafted Synagogue Temple Judaica
John and Jacqueline Kennedy Signed 1963 Holiday "Hanuka" Card Days Before Dallas
Antique Massive Damascus work Hanukkah Menorah Judaica Museum Level 35pnds
RARE ANTIQUE JUDAICA-JEWISH HANUKKAH MENORAH OIL LAMPE
Important Brass Hanukkah Menorah Southern Italy Circa 1700 Judaica
LARGE ITALIAN 925 STERLING SILVER HANDMADE LEAF APPLIQUE ORNATE CHANUKAH MENORAH
Judaica antique 800 silver Hanukkah menorah lamp.
Hanukkah menorah WW2 Jewish WAR hanukkiah WWII Nine-branched candelabrum