Santa Claus Christmas Paper Bag Puppet Craft for Kids
Are you looking for a fun-filled way for the kiddos to celebrate the Christmas holiday? If your creative kids are into crafting, check out this Santa Claus paper bag puppet art activity!
Arts and Crafts Materials You’ll Need
- A lunch-sized paper bag
- Markers or crayons
- Clear-drying school glue
- Red and white craft felt
- Cotton balls
How-To Art-Making Steps
- Place the bag with the flap facing out and up towards the top.
- Draw Santa’s face onto the bag’s flap using markers or crayons.
- Cut a triangle out of the red felt to make Santa’s hat and a large rectangle to create his coat.
- Glue the triangle to the top of the bag and the rectangle to the front space, under the flap.
- Cut a circle and a thin, long rectangle or strip from the white felt.
- Clue the circle to the top of Santa’s hat and the strip to the middle of his coat.
- Add hair and a beard! Glue a row of cotton balls under the red triangle hat and more cotton balls around Santa’s mouth.
- Let the glue dry completely.
- Open the bag and use the Christmas puppet for a session of holiday-themed pretend play.
Coca Cola 12 Oz rare factory error (Christmas edition) - Sealed and empty - Coll
92pcs Swarovski Crystal Disney Figurines Limited Ed’s.Soulmates.Christmas.SCS…
Old News Paper Year 1877 France Publisher 2000 only ( Saigon) Viatnam
☆☆Prototype Royal Doulton AFRICAN SANTA D6704 Character Jug Candy Cane Rare☆☆
UNIQUE Royal Copenhagen Test piece of Christmas plate 1908.
1971-1989 Franklin Mint Annual Silver Christmas Ornament Lot of 426 Ornaments
christmas business resale lot for sale Vintage Collectibles 10000 Items
Large VTG 54PC+ 5" ANRI Bernardi Nativity Set Hand Carved Wood Statues, Boxes
2018 Topps Season 1 Stranger Things #1 NO ESCAPE Christmas Lights Parallel 1/1
Robert Stanley BROWN TABBY Ballerina Cat with Tutu Glass Christmas Tree Ornament