Sukkot Fall Garland Craft for Kids
Celebrate Sukkot with a creative kids’ craft! Instead of buying decorations for your at-home sukkah, the kids can create their own — with a seasonal fall theme. These festive fall garlands are perfect for the sukkah, but can also be used all season long. After the holiday is over, take the garlands into your home and hang them as part of your autumn decor.
Materials You’ll Need
- Red and orange yarn
- Clear-drying school glue
- Fall-colored ribbon
- A plastic bowl (for art use only)
- Fill the bowl with equal parts water and glue.
- Blow up the balloons. Each balloon will be one “apple” or “pumpkin.” Choose to make as many as your child wants. The more you make, the longer the garland will be.
- Cut the yarn. Each piece should be able to wrap around a balloon multiple times, almost covering it.
- Dip a piece of yarn in the glue mixture, coating it entirely.
- Wrap the glue-covered yarn around the balloon. You can leave holes or gaps, but make sure that enough is covered to create a structured circle or oval shape.
- Let the glue dry completely.
- Pop the balloon and remove the pieces. The yarn should stay in a 3D circle or oval shape.
- String the apples and pumpkins with the ribbon.
Judaica Etrog Box Signed 925 Sterling Silver Rare Beautiful Vintage Sukkot
Vintage handmade silver Ethrog citron box for the Sukkot feast of Tabernacles
Rare Cloth In Honor Of Sukkot Ashkenaz 19th Century
Antique Helvacioglu Turkey 925 Sterling Silver Etrog Holder Judaica For Sukkot
jewish judaica antique Decoration for the Succa Jerusalem sukkot western wall
Jewish Judaica antique vintage RARE tin Ethrog Etrog Citron box Sukkot hebrew
Judaica antique Etrog Sukkot / Sugar box Moroccan Middle East Decorated
1791 Machzor SUKKOT Prayer book HEBREW Yiddish מחזור לסוכות אותיות אמשטרדם NICE
1872 Rodelheim Machzor Holiday Prayer Book Sukkot & Shemini Atzeret מחזור תרל''ב
antique jewish judaica jerusalem palestine sukkot flag poster