Sukkot Kids’ Fruit Craft
Celebrate Sukkot with a fun family craft! Decorate the sukkah with faux fruit that your kiddo creates using paper. These holiday garlands are easy to make, perfect for kids of all ages and a perfect way to spend some quality time together.
Craft Materials You’ll Need
- Construction paper
- Paper mache paste (you can make your own with clear-drying school glue and water- mix until it feels like a thick paste).
- Green tissue paper
How To Art-Making Steps
- Cut the paper into strips. Use apple colors, such as red, yellow and green.
- Blow up the balloons. Make as many as your child wants.
- Dip the strips into the paper mache paste.
- Cover the balloon with the paste-covered strips. Leave a small hole at the top.
- Place a cut piece of yarn in the hole at the top of the paper mache covering.
- Add another piece of paper mache-covered paper on top of the hole.
- Wait for the paper mache to dry completely. The balloon will deflate inside.
- Add a cut piece of tissue as a stem to the top of the paper mache fruit with a dab of glue.
Hang the faux fruit from the sukkah or weave it into a 3D garland.
Judaica Etrog Box Signed 925 Sterling Silver Rare Beautiful Vintage Sukkot
Vintage handmade silver Ethrog citron box for the Sukkot feast of Tabernacles
Rare Cloth In Honor Of Sukkot Ashkenaz 19th Century
Antique Helvacioglu Turkey 925 Sterling Silver Etrog Holder Judaica For Sukkot
jewish judaica antique Decoration for the Succa Jerusalem sukkot western wall
Jewish Judaica antique vintage RARE tin Ethrog Etrog Citron box Sukkot hebrew
Judaica antique Etrog Sukkot / Sugar box Moroccan Middle East Decorated
1791 Machzor SUKKOT Prayer book HEBREW Yiddish מחזור לסוכות אותיות אמשטרדם NICE
1872 Rodelheim Machzor Holiday Prayer Book Sukkot & Shemini Atzeret מחזור תרל''ב
antique jewish judaica jerusalem palestine sukkot flag poster