Antique Helvacioglu Turkey 925 Sterling Silver Etrog Holder Judaica For Sukkot
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Antique Helvacioglu Turkey 925 Sterling Silver Etrog Holder Judaica For Sukkot:
- All Listing
- Buy It Now Us
- Contact Us
For your consideration is an antique signed Helvacioglu Turkey .925 Sterling Silver Judaic Etrog Holder For Sukkot in very good to excellent pre-owned condition. This etrog holder used during the Jewish holiday of Sukkot is crafted in fine sterling silver with a floral repousse design, applied dove finials and hinged lid. The etrog box shows a light patina with light to average wear, original lightly worn polished finish on the interior and no monograms or major cosmetic issues.
All of our pre-owned items are guaranteed authentic. If an item comes with a box and papers it will be pictured and described. If there is no mention of box and papers, the item will not come with it. Please view our photos for additional information. The bracelet is being saleed for !
Condition: Very Good To Excellent (Pre-Owned)
Metal Composition: Sterling Silver
Dimensions: 5.5" x 5.25" Inches
Weight: 506 Grams
- When offerding on multiple items, if possible please combine all the items into a single payment when you are done offerding. You are allowed a 3 day time period to combine purchases before an unpaid item case will be opened.
- Payment must be made within 3 days of the conclusion of an sale.
- Buy It Now listings we ask that you pay for the items immediately after agreeing to the purchase.
- All shipments are processed within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment.
- We offer FREE shipping within the United States.
- Any international orders are shipped through 's Global Shipping Program.
- We reserve the right to cancel any international orders of $2500 or more due to international shipping restrictions.
- We offer free shipping on all purchases. Any fees or charges for international customers are charged by and paid directly to .
- All orders are shipped via USPS either First Class or Priority Mail.
- All packages are sent with tracking information which is automatically uploaded to .
- Any order over $750 requires signature confirmation.
- Orders valued at or above $2000 will be shipped via FedEx with a signature required for delivery.
- We only ship to registered addresses. We do not ship to any drop locations or non USPS mail services such as UPS stores, Mail Boxes Etc.
- We insure every package through a 3rd party insurance company. Packages are no longer insured if tracking information shows the package is delivered. We will only cover packages that are lost in transit or damaged.
- Tracking information is provided on every shipment via . However, please track packages directly at USPS.com for more up to date information.
- We offer hassle free returns within 30 days which streamlines the process if you are not satisfied with your purchase.
- 100% satisfaction is our priority, please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.
- Returns will not be accepted on any items that have been tampered with.
- You cannot use the return policy to cancel a purchase, only items that have been shipped and received are eligible.
- If a return is requested due to an error on our part, we will pay for return shipping through the hassle free return process; otherwise the buyer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- Certain high value items may have a 10% restocking fee if returned. In such cases this will be specified within the listing.
- There are no returns on any bullion products.
Terms of Sale
- Offers will not be considered on listings unless you use the Make Offer feature, nor will we end a listing early to consider an offer. If you are interested in an item that has been listed for sale please place a offer.
- We reserve the right to cancel a listing or end an sale at any time if an error is discovered in the listing so it may be corrected.
- We reserve the right to cancel sales that may or may not have typography issues within the listings, pricing inaccuracies, systematic faults by our system, and/or errors caused by Õs system.
- Purchasing bullion and/or coins involves price risk, and the buyer assumes all such risk. Once you complete a purchase your price is locked-in, and you may not cancel or modify your order afterwards. We do not offer or make price adjustments based on the market fluctuations of precious metals, or for any other reason.
If you have any questions, please click here to send us a message.
Our direct contact information is as follows:
267 South Central Ave
Hartsdale, NY 10530