Christmas In July Special - Waterford 12 Days of Christmas Flutes Brand New Set
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Christmas In July Special - Waterford 12 Days of Christmas Flutes Brand New Set:
Waterford 12 Days of Christmas Flutes - Full Set Of All 12x - Brand New in Boxes - each original box PLUS shipping boxes.
This is the cheapest full set on currently (when counting price, shipping, any applicable taxes etc).
These Flutes are as Brand New as they come. They were purchased in Ireland directly from Waterford.
These gorgeous flute glasses by Waterford are in Perfect Condition! Yes, Perfect!
All of their ribbons are still attached and contents of each box are new an untouched, including the Glasses themselves. They were only removed to photograph for this listing - and the series of photos shows the level of boxing of each item. Each flute has its own silver-plated charm in a little satchel, and are still sealed in original plastic baggies. The boxes are in super nice condition, very clean, with nice colour! Various materials are included in the individual boxes, such as the collection information pamphlets, Crystal care instructions, and postcards.
Each flute has the Waterford etched mark on the bottom of the stems, and the foiled maker’s stickers on the top sides. There are also various maker type labels on the outside of the boxes as well as on the inside area. These flutes & boxes will be carefully wrapped with the utmost care for a safe delivery to your home!
There have only been a few full set sales of these items as they are extremely hard to come by. This listing is priced on previous sold listings of all 12x and also individually items in aggregate. Grab them now as they will only continue to rise in price.
Will ship Worldwide!
If you have any questions, please send me a message.
Thank you so much for your interest, and have a great day!
*Flutes measure approx. 10 ¼” tall, and 3” in diameter at the top lip & the bottom stem.
- 1st Ed: “Partridge in a pear tree”, 2005, Claire pattern.
- 2nd Ed: “Two turtle doves”, 2005, Alana pattern.
- 3rd Ed: “Three French hens”, 2006, Araglin pattern.
- 4th Ed: “Four calling birds”, 2006, Powercourt pattern.
- 5th Ed: “Five golden rings”, 2007, Maureen pattern.
- 6th Ed: “Six geese a-laying”, 2007, Rosslare pattern.
- 7th Ed: “Seven swans a-swimming”, 2008, Kenmare pattern.
- 8th Ed: “Eight maids a-milking”, 2008, Tramore pattern.
- 9th Ed: “Nine ladies dancing”, 2009, Eileen pattern.
- 10th Ed: “Ten lords a-leaping”, 2009, Glenmore pattern.
- 11th Ed: “Eleven pipers piping”, 2010, Colleen pattern.
- 12th Ed: “Twelve drummers drumming”, 2010, Lismore pattern.