Frasca International Tru-Flite Single/Dual Prop Flight Simulator Cockpit
Frasca International Tru-Flite Single/Dual Prop Flight Simulator Cockpit:
The Frasca 142 Flight Simulator is a versatile general aviation simulator. This is a safe and effectivemethod for single and multi-engine training. The simulator'shandling and flight performanceare veryaccurate and match the characteristicsof a typical light single or multi-engine aircraft. There is a highlevel of realism. Most of thecockpit equipment which includes engine and flight instruments,provide realistic response andare modeled after actual aircraft.
Some of the features and training you can experience are:
Takeoffs and Landings
Slow Flight Charactistics
Visual Meteorological Conditions (VMC)
InstrumentMeteorological conditions (IMC)
and much more!*Per the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration,
February 9,2005, "...the Frasca Model FTD may be used to provide,
1) For the six instrument approaches, holding procedures, intercepting and tracking courses
through the use of navigation systems under 14 CFR section 61.57(c)(1);
2) For aportionof an instrument proficiency check specified under 14 CFR section
61.57(d)(1)(i), and per the "Rating Task Table" section found in the most recent
version of the Instrument Rating Practical Test (FAA-S-8081-4);
3) For a maximum of 20 hours of instrument instruction under 14 CFR part 61,
4) For one precision and one non-precision instrument approach under
section 61.65(a)(8)(ii); and,
5) For a maximum of 50 hours towards a commercial pilot certificate under
14 CFR section 61.129(a)(1)(i)..."
* This is not an official source of aircraft data. The pilot in command is responsible
for obtaining the official aircraft information for flight planning purposes.
Fully Functional, excellent condition, low hours