Israel 2014 Jacob's Dream Smallest Gold Coin Commemorative Coins Collectible
This item has been shown 4 times.
Israel 2014 Jacob's Dream Smallest Gold Coin Commemorative Coins Collectible:
Israel 2014 Jacob's Dream Smallest Gold coin Commemorative Coins Collectible Send us a message Coins Gold Silver Israel-Palestine View All Medals Bars Rounds Banknotes JEWELRIES
Send us a messageJoin Our Newsletter
And be the first to know about New Arrivals and Upcoming Deals!Israel 2014 Jacob's Dream Smallest Gold coin Commemorative Coins Collectible $ 141.00 Specification Condition Mint Condition, Proof Metal Gold Metal Purity Gold/999 Weight 1.24 gr. Year 2014 Maximum Mintage 5000 Diameter(mm) 13.92 Nominal Value I.S. NIS 1 Mint Holy Land Mint Mint Marks Various Mint Marks Designer David Harel SKU 32000140 Description
Jacob fled northwards from Beer Sheba in the south of Israel to his uncle Laban in Haran (today in Syria), fearing that his twin brother Esau would want to kill him after he had received the blessing from his father Isaac and taken away the birthright. Tired and weary, he stopped and lay down to sleep, resting his head on the stones of the ground. In a dream, he sees a ladder reaching from the earth up to heaven, with angels ascending and descending. According to tradition, the foot of the ladder stood on Mount Moriah in Jerusalem, where the Holy Temple would one day be built.
G-d speaks to Jacob in his dream and reminds him of His promises to Jacob's father and grandfather, Abraham and Isaac, because Jacob is to continue the dynasty of Abraham and follow in his path. G-d also promises to guard Jacob constantly, throughout his journey, until his return to the Land of Israel; He promises not to leave him.
There are many interpretations of the dream and its significance. Nahmanides, the famous commentator in 13th century Spain, explains that the dream does not refer solely to Jacob but rather to the long chapter in the history of the Jewish people from exile to return to the Land of Israel. G-d's promise to Jacob does not refer exclusively to him but to the entire people of Israel; G-d promises He will not leave His people and will bring them back from exile to the Land of Israel. The angels in the dream represent the connection between earth and heaven, while the steps of the ladder connect the material earth to the spiritual heavens and a person climbs them one by one in order to progress.
Jacob's dream of the ladder is something that has captivated people’s imaginations for thousands of years. Now it is represented on a coin in the Biblical Art Series.Obverse The Face Value, Israel State Emblem, "Israel" in English, Hebrew and Arabic, Mint Year and Mint Mark, a decoration symbolizing the ladder in Jacob's dream. Reverse
A representation of Jacob's dream - Jacob dreaming and the ladder with the angels ascending and descendingShipping
* Buyer satisfaction is our first priority. We do our best to ensure that ordersarrive as quickly as possible.
* Your orders are shipped by us via Registered Mail, Ecomony Mail or EMS / Fed-Ex, at our discretion. Each package is fully insured. Packages sent can take on average 3-14 business days to arrive.
* Pictures of products are for illustrative purposes only. If you would like to see a picture of the actual product you will receive, please request this via the message system and you will be answered, as soon as possible.
* For products of 250$-500$, shipping by Registered mail is FREE of charge worldwide.
* For products of 500$-1500$, shipping by Economy Mail is FREE of charge worldwide.
* For products over $1500, shipping is with EMS / Fed-Ex is FREE of charge worldwide.
* Orders are shipped, well packed and sealed, within three business days following receipt of payment in our account. The term "Business Day" means a day other than Friday, Saturday or holiday in Israel.
* Customs Clearance at import and any duties or taxes levied, are the buyer's responsibility.
* Shipments by Registered Mail cannot be tracked from the time they are sent out from Israel, until they arrive at the destination Post Office.
* VAT will be added to orders received from customers in Israel.Payment
* We accept only Paypal.
* We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any Order at any time, including if it is deemed questionable or of significant risk to ICMC regardless of price confirmation.
The Holy Land Mint (ICMC) provides a 30-day money-back guarantee policy.
The refund will be given under the following terms:
* The product must be returned within 30 days from the date on which it was received.
* The product must be in its original box and original perfect condition.
Applicable in the case of products other than Gold and Silver Bars, Rounds, Bullions, Coins and Medals.
In the case of Precious Metal Purchases - Gold and Silver Bars, Rounds, Coins, Bullions and Medals - a product may be exchanged for another product in the same metal and with similar weight and value, within 30 days from the date on which it was received.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless determined that the product did not arrive in the condition described in the offer.
The buyer is responsible for the cost of return shipping and risk of loss during the return shipment when returned for exchange. If shipping is free, buyer is also responsible for shipping costs, in case of return.
Refunds will be made in the original form of payment.
The Holy Land Mint (ICMC) will not be responsible for any product not received or not returned in accordance with the above terms.
The Holy Land Mint - Israel Coins & Medals Corp.
Israel Coins and Medals Corp. was established in 1958 by then Prime Minister Ben Gurion for the purpose of commemorating the historical events and milestones of the State of Israel, as well as its outstanding personalities and achievements in culture, science and art.
Until 2008, the Corporation was fully owned by the Government of Israel. During 2008, it was privatized. Today, Israel Coins & Medals Corp. is recognized internationally as "The Holy Land Mint".
Throughout the years, from its inception until the present, the Corporation has strictly maintained its original character and values, just as Ben Gurion had envisioned.
The Holy Land Mint's store offers an array of inspiring products and a unique shopping experience. You will have the chance to acquire products sold exclusively by The Holy Land Mint and rare collector items. We invite you to continue following us and our activity on !
- About us
- The Holy Land Mint - Israel Coins & Medals Corp.