Antique Hand Painted Enameled Cobalt Glass Chalice Goblet Murano Moser Bohemia
This item has been shown 8 times.
Antique Hand Painted Enameled Cobalt Glass Chalice Goblet Murano Moser Bohemia:
! Antique Hand Blown and Painted Enameled Cobalt Glass Chalice Goblet Murano or Moser Bohemia style
- Here is a very unique cobalt glass goblet or chalice
- It is hand blown and painted with white enamel and some guilt
- Very nice detail in the front medallion that looks like it was intended for initials
- It is in the style of Moser Bohemian or Murano Venetian glass
- The shape is coupe with short stem
- It can be dated to the mid 1800s PLEASE SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE FOR MORE PHOTOS!
- Measurements: Approx. 5.5" tall with 3.5 diameter at the top rim
- Condition: Excellent, no problems at all. Please see photos below. All original.
Buyer is responsible for the actual shipping cost
Our items are described with the best of our knowledge and ability. To avoid any misunderstandings and in case of any doubt, please e-mail us. We will be glad to answer all of your questions and provide additional photos and/or information