Collection Of Antiquarian Books 1700s/1800s For Sale
COLLECTION OF ANTIQUARIAN BOOKS
INCLUDES ALL THE BOOKS PHOTOGRAPHED ON BOTH SHELVESPlease note: This collection is sold 'as is' and will only be shipped USPS Media Mail. The condition variesand flaws are not detailed below as the books have not been carefully examined (I am moving). I am not responsible for any omissions.Please offer with that in mind. The following list is just meant as a quick title list of the books being sold.BOOKS INCLUDED:
1. Margaritae Thornburgh : Uxori tenerae, // Piae Matri [...] : [estampe]
[In Parigi] : [Appresso Lorenzo Prault e Pietro Durand],  Tomo Primo.
2. Three 1870-1886 facsimiles of Shakespeare and Elizabethan Quartos
3. [Rafael] Le pitture delle Stanze Vaticane, di Raffaello Sanzio da Urbino incise a contorno tutte l'intiere pareti con li basamenti inediti. [Roma : Ferretti, 1838]
4. Wilde's 1907 Salome
5. The Andes and the Amazon, or, Across the continent of South America
by James Orton. New York : Harper & Bros., 1870.
6. The life of the most noble Arthur, marquis and earl of Wellington
by Francis L Clarke; William Dunlap. New York : Van Winkle and Wiley, 1814.
7. 1829 Livius
8. 1885 British Orations
9. Crane, S. Red Bad of Courage. 1896.
10. Art of Rhetoric. Oxford, 1807
11. Sketches of Col. David Crockett. NY, 1833.
12. Baily, P. Festus. Boston, 1857.
13. Lawrence, D.H. Psychoanalysis and the Unconscious. NY, 1921
14. Tennyson. In Memoriam. London, 1851.
15. White jacket : or The world on a "Man-of War"
by Herman Melville Boston : D.D. Nickerson Co., 1892.
16. 1842 copy of Thomas Nash's Pierce Penniless
17. Lucien de La Hodde; J W PhelpsHistory of secret societies, and of the Republican party of France from 1830-1848; containing sketches of Louis-Philippe and the revolution of February; together with portraits, conspiracies, and unpublished facts.
Philadelphia, J.B. Lippincott, 1856.
18. 1811 American Edition of Byron's English Bards
19. The third part of Miscellany poems. : Containing variety of new translations of the ancient poets: together with several original poems. By the most eminent hands. Publish'd by Mr. Dryden.
by John Dryden London : Printed for J. Tonson in the Strand, MDCCXXVII. 
20. Collected Poems of Marston. Boston, 1892.
21. The ever green being a collection of Scots poems : wrote by the ingenious before 1600. ... Published by Allan Ramsay.
by Allan Ramsay;: Edinburgh : Printed for Alexander Donaldson, 1761.
22. Alonzo and Melissa, or, The unfeeling father. An American tale.
by Daniel Jackson; I Mitchell; N Hill Wright Sandbornton [N.H.?] 1826.
23. 1843 King Lear
24. The science and art of surgery : being a treatise on surgical injuries, diseases and operations
by John Eric Erichsen: London : Walton and Maberly, 1861.
25. Box of broken Chinese Zodaic Seals
26. The works of Anthony Raphael Mengs : first painter to his Catholic Majesty Charles III. Translated from the Italian. Published by the Chevr. Don Joseph Nicholas D'Azara Spanish Minister at Rome. Vol. I.
by Anton Raphael Mengs. London , 1796. 2 vols.
27. A philosophical enquiry into the origin of our ideas of the sublime and beautiful
by Edmund Burke. London : Printed for R. and J. Dodsley, 1764.
28. Men, women, and ghosts by Elizabeth Stuart Phelps; Boston : Fields, Osgood & Co., 1869.
29. Suite du Voyage Du Monde by Dampier. Tome II. Rouen, 1715.
30. 1772 Odyssey of Homer Vol III.
31. Table Talk of Napoleon. London, 1868. SIGNED BY Washington Augustus Roebling (May 26, 1837 – July 21, 1926), the American civil engineer best known for his work on theBrooklyn Bridge, which was initially designed by his father John A. Roebling.
32. Lexicon Ionicum. Oxford, 1810.
33. Hardtack and coffee, or, The unwritten story of army life : including chapters on enlisting, life in tents and log huts, jonahs and beats, offences and punishments, raw recruits, foraging, corps and corps badges, the wagon trains, the Army mule, the Engineer Corps, the Signal Corps, etc. by John Davis Billings; Charles Wellington Reed Boston, 1888.
34. Th. Nast's illustrated almanac for 1873. by Thomas Nast; New York : Harper and Bros.,1872.
35. Old-world Japan : legends of the land of the gods
by Frank Rinder London : G. Allen, 1895.
36. Stephens, John Lloyd, 1805-52 - Incidents of Travel in Central America, Chiapas, and Yucatan. NY, 1841 - 1st Ed - 2 vols. 8vo
37. An historical account of all the voyages round the world, performed by English navigators; including those lately undertaken by order of His present Majesty. The whole faithfully extracted from the journals of the voyagers. ... In four volumes.
by David Henry London : Printed for F. Newbery, 1773-74. 2 vols. only.
38. Poems of Robert Burns
39. Twee eeuwen Brandt en Proost : een bijdrage tot de geschiedenis van de boekbinderij, de uitgeverij van bijbels en kerkboeken en den papierhandel in Nederland : naar gegevens geput uit de archieven van J. Brandt & Zoon sinds 1742 en P. Proost & Zoon sinds 1842
40. Cranford by Elizabeth Cleghorn Gaskell; Anne Thackeray Ritchie New York : Crowell, 1892. DE COVERLY BINDING
41. The sailor's word book : an alphabetical digest of nautical terms ...
by W H Smyth. London : Blackie and Son, 1867.
42. First establishment of the faith in New France
by Chrestien Le Clercq; John Gilmary Shea; Zénobius Membré; Anastase Douay: New York : John Shea, 1881.
43. The British colonies; their history, extent, condition and resources.
by Robert Montgomery Martin London, New York, Tallis [1850-57]
44. Les Chansons de Bilitis : 88 bois origin. de Jean Lébédeff
by Pierre LouÿsParis, 1940.
This item has been shown 0 times.