Small Plastic Funnel Kit To Fill Cremation Urn Jewelry, Urn Rings, Pendants
This item has been shown times.
Small Plastic Funnel Kit To Fill Cremation Urn Jewelry, Urn Rings, Pendants:
Small Plastic Funnel Kit to Fill Cremation Urn Jewelry, Urn Rings, Pendants
Fill cremation urn jewelry with a smaller opening with our plastic funnel kit that's designed to transfer human or pet cremation ashes, beach sand, dried ceremonial flowers or Sacred Earth right into your piece of cremation urn jewelry. The plastic funnel kit has a smaller opening and works especially well with our silver heart bottle urns, our art glass urns and other smaller urn pendants.
Our plastic funnel kit measures approx. 1 & 3/8" (33mm) long and the top opening of the funnel is 7/8" (23mm). The spout at the bottom is 1/4 cm and the tip outside diameter is 1/8" (3mm).
The Plastic Funnel Fill Kit includes:Plastic FunnelWooden Filling SticksPlastic Bags
We suggest using plastic bags to hold materials in our urn pendants and cremation urn rings.Filling Instructions for Cremation Urn Jewelry
Here’s the best way we know to fill your new cremation urn jewelry.
1. Be sure to work over a table, so that the screw on the urn or the materials you are filling the urn with are not lost.
2. Unscrew the urn to access the inner compartment. If you are filling an urn ring or cylinder style urn pend when you open the top, you'll find either a plastic bag or an inner, screw top plastic bottle.
3. Insert the funnel in the kit into the opening where you want to place the contents. For some pieces this will be directly above the inner compartment, for others, it will be into the bag/bottle that will then be placed inside the outer urn necklace.
4. Use the small black pointed tool in the kit to scoop up the material you are using.
5. Scoop just a small amount of the material into the curved end of the black tool and push this through the funnel you have positioned over the opening (above the inner compartment or into a bag/bottle).
6. Use the tan filing sticks in the kit to push your material through the funnel and into opening.
7. Be sure not to overfill the urn.
8. Once filled, clear the threads of screws (or outer edges of bags/bottles) of any loose material before closing. Plastic bags should be filled but still able to seal easily. The same is true for the plastic, screw-top bottles. You can now insert the bag/bottle into your urn jewelry.
9. Apply epoxy or another gel type glue to the screw or along the outer edges, top and bottom, of urn ring. Use a very small amount (a bead on the end of a toothpick is enough). Be sure the epoxy/glue is not visible on the outside, only the inside edges.
10. Insert the epoxied/glued screw and turn to close. Close the top of an urn ring. It's important not to over tighten the screw in an urn, forcing this usually causes the urn to break.
11. Allow six hours for the epoxy or glue you use to dry before wearing your new piece of cremation urn jewelry.
Watch for our suggestions of which funnel kit is best for each piece in our cremation jewelry line on the product pages. We always recommend that once filled, you seal your new urn jewelry permanently (see instructions above) with epoxy or another gel type glue to keep the contents safe and dry.
Our Aluminum Funnel Kit is available in our store if you'd like to check out a larger option. This kit has a larger opening and works best for most of our cremation urn jewelry line..
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS - PLEASE NOTE:
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. Thesecharges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what theseadditional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
Duties and taxes are normally collected by the delivering freight/shippingcompany, or when you pick up the item. Do not confuse them with additionalshipping charges.
We do not mark the value of merchandise below the actual value, nor do we markitems as "gifts." US and International government regulations prohibit this.
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you have questions, please email usthrough the system
and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Hand Selected Cremation Urn Jewelry & Memorial Keepsakes