1.75mm / 3mm 3d-printer Abs/pla Filament White,black,red,yellow,orang,blue,green For Sale
100% Virgin Grade
1.75mm / 3.0mm ABS/PLA Filament
Net Weight: 1kg/2.2lb (1 roll)
Available style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.5; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(51, 51, 51); clear: both; font-family: tahoma, arial, sans-serif; text-align: center;">please indicatewhich size&which colordo you want when you buy
Loose temperature requirement
Easy to shape
Print temperature: ABS Filament 230°C to 270°C, PLA Filament 180°C to 220°C
First layer temperature: 235°C
Print base material: Acrylic/ABS/PLA
weprovides quality PLA and ABS filament with vibrant colors.
This filament is always round, with no oily residue, no air bubbles, and it comes loaded on a quality spool.
The plastic is great quality, and no kinks or breaks. Best choice for perfect printing!
* For common 3D printers such as Reprap,MakerBot,Afinia,Solidoodle 2,Printrbot LC,MakerGear M2 and UP!(Afinia H-Series).
* This SainSmart filament holds exceptionally tight tolerances.
* The diameter stays stable and consistent(between 1.71mm and 1.78mm)
* Widely used in health care, education, toys, building, automobile, electronics, and anime field.
* it loads and unloads perfectly.Tips:
1. Is your filament tangled?
Check that the spool is spinning smoothly on the mount.2. Is the nozzle clogged?
Run the Load script from the onboard menus. Observe the plastic as it emerges from the nozzle. Does it drop straight down, or curl up toward the extruder? If it curls back up toward the extruder, the nozzle may be partially clogged.3. Having trouble getting the first layer to stick well?
Some adjustments to the nozzle calibration height help.
This item has been shown 0 times.