1950's Linemar Japan-popeye Playing Basketball Player-ships Worldwide. For Sale
1950's Linemar Japan-POPEYE PLAYING BASKETBALL PLAYER-Ships Worldwide.Super toy with great actions! Made by Linemar Japan It is a windup toy and a wonderful representation of the interesting character toys of then.
When wound, Popeye tosses the ball up into the net quite a few times and it bounces back into his hands each time.
All tin litho with great detailing including litho of Olive Oyl and Wimpy. Complete, all original and in super condition.
- 1950's Linemar Japan
- 9.25 inches tall
- all original including the tough parts like pipe and net for the hoop
- Wind-up with attached key
- When wound, Popeye tosses the ball up into the net quite a few times and it bounces back into his hands each time.
- Works perfectly....this one probably works the best ive seen or had. he really puts that ball in the net !
- There is terrific litho and bright colors on this toy including litho of Olive Oyl and Wimpy.
- Complete, all original and in super condition.
- C-9+ real sharp , just normal wear on the bottom of ball where it touches popeye's hands...
Payment by Paypal...Priority or Parcel Post shipping includes insurance, signature or delivery confirmation in the U.S. International sales are shipped Express Mail, Priority or Airmail at our discretion. Shipping within the U.S. will be 12.00. Canada will be 15.00 and International shipping will be 35.00. Returns are accepted if we have inadvertently overlooked a defect or made a significant error in describing an item and in those cases we will refund all monies paid including original shipping. Any returns allowed for other reasons will be of initial sale price only. We want you to be happy with your item and offer with us again!
We have been selling vintage toys internationally for 20 years and know how to describe, pack and ship. No hidden issues here. Please feel free to ask any and all questions. We'll be happy to answer!
This item has been shown times.