1960's Vintage Holt Howard Santa 3 Piece Cookie Candy Jar Excellent Condition
This item has been shown 0 times.
1960's Vintage Holt Howard Santa 3 Piece Cookie Candy Jar Excellent Condition:
Holt Howard Santa Cookie Candy Jar
- This sale is for a 1960's Hold Howard Santa Cookie Jar that is 3 pieces. Santa's body holds cookies and his head holds candy.
- He is in excellent condition with only minor wear to the cold wash paint. He is free of chips, cracks, nicks or any repairs. The Candy and Cookie Label is not scratched. He has a gold Holt Howard sticker attached to the underside of each of the three pieces. The stamp on the bottom underside is rubbing away. He also has crazing, but I always felt that this gave him a patina that cannot be replaced or duplicated. He also has a little paint missing from his right cheek, but his eyes and face are bright and cheery.
- This item is from my private Santa collection and a clean, smoke free home.
- It has been one of my favorite pieces for many years, but now it is time to down size.
- This Santa is approx. 8 1/2" high with a bottom circumference of 16 3/4"
- This Santa is also featured in the Price Guide to Hold Howard Collectibles and Related Ceramicwares 50's, & 60's by Walter Dworkin on page 148.
- This item will be insured.
- Pay Pal
- Payments to be made within5 days of sale ending
- Please Use the Shipping Calculator
- Buyers pays shipping for USPS mail
- Items shipped within 12-24 hours weekdays (No shipping on Saturdays)
- Actual ShippingCost withDelivery Confirmation, + $1.00 handling charge to cover shipping materials
- Combining Items always saves shipping costs
- Media Mail for books is slow and can take from 7 -9 days+ to reach a destination - It is the post office being slow.
- Faster Shipping rates can be requested
- Email me through My Messages if you would like to find out shipping costs before you offer
- Pay Pal only accepted
- Buyer is responsible for any additional expenses with customs
Returns & Refunds: -I strive to accurately describe all items.Occasionally an oversight is made - not intentional. If this occurs I will work with the buyer to provide a full or partial refund. If item is damaged in shipment, pictures of damaged merchandise and shipment box must be provided. Damage is only covered if the item is insured.I will work with you to solve the problem fairly in a fast and timely manner.GOT A QUESTION? Please e-mail me with any questions you may have through . GOOD LUCK & THANKS FOR LOOKING ! HAVE A GREAT DAY & HAPPY offerDING!