2-ch Output 100w+100w Audio Speaker Stereo Amplifier Amp 4~16ohm Twin Power Ic
This item has been shown 0 times.
2-ch Output 100w+100w Audio Speaker Stereo Amplifier Amp 4~16ohm Twin Power Ic:
2-CH output 100w+100w Audio Speaker Stereo Amplifier AMP 4~16ohm Twin Power IC
Click To Enlarge
Top Descriptions Specifications:
- With Colorful LED of Volume button Charming Red case
- P.M.P.O: 100W + 100W
- R.M.S Power: 2x4W
- R.M.S Power: <0.1% atlKHz
- DC Input Power: 12V (2-4)A Max
- Input Sensitivity: 200mv
- Input Impedance: 47K
- Speaker Impedance: 4ohm to 16ohm
- Frequency Reponse: 20Hz to 20KHz
- Min. THD: <0.005%
- Signal ise Ratio: >70dB
- RCA Input for MP3
- LED light for Volume Control
- Twin Power IC Chips
- Aluminum Case
- Weight: 216g (.5lb)
- Dimensions:SIZE : 10x7x4( CM)
- 1 x new power stereo amplifier( power adapter is not included )
Important Note:: We aim to achieve a 5 stars rating for each and every transaction.If you are not 100% satisfied,PLEASE don't leave a neutral or negative but contact us First so that we can help you.Also please note that due to the recent Air Cargo Security Alerts, there may be delays totally outside our control.
- Item will be shipped within 3 business days of cleared payment via Post Airmail.
- Only shipped to buyer's PayPal address, please confirm your address on PayPal before you offer.
- Usually takes 7-20 business days to most Countries: US, Canada, UK, Australia and Europe.
- Optionally, Express Shipments with tracking service via EMS/DHL/UPS with a quoted delivery time of 5 to 7 business days is also available .
- We only accept PayPal.
- Payment must be made within 7 calendar days of the sale end time. Non-Paying buyers will be reported.
- We reserve the right to cancel your order if the payment is not made within 8 calendar days of checkout.
- The items have been checked by Q.C. befor delivery.
- It is buyer's responsibility to contact us within 30 calendar days of receiving a defective product.
- Buyer is responsible for shipping and proof of delivery on all returns.
- We understand the frustrations you might have, please contact us before opening any dispute or leaving any Neutral/Negative feed back.It would be better to clear up your discountent and resolve the problem through our communication.