2013 Daytona 500 Infield Camping Lake Lloyd
This item has been shown 0 times.
2013 Daytona 500 Infield Camping Lake Lloyd :
12 spots for sale at Daytona for Speedweeks 2013. ALL of them are highly sought after front row sites in the Lake Lloyd RV Campground. I have some doubles and even 1 triple spot, this would be great for those travelling together, and that want extra room. Each site is $ 3,000.00 US, call or message me with any questions, each site has water, 50amp electric and even cable!!
These are the BEST spots in Lake Lloyd, they all front on the Lake itself, not a row or 2 back. Wake up with the lake in your front windowAnd have the best view of the track!!
Located in the center of the infield along Lake Lloyd, enjoy first-class waterfront camping that offers amazing views of Lake Lloyd and the famed Superstretch. Gecko Shores at Lake Lloyd offers full amenities, access to the Boardwalk Club, a walking path and controlled access limited only to Lake Lloyd RV guests making it ideal for families.
• Reserved 20’x55’ RV site (20’x40’ paved surface) in a controlled access area. Self-contained RV’s, travel trailers, etc. only
• Electric, water and cable hook-ups
• Two adult infield admissions (you can buy additional if needed from the track at $320. each. Children 12 and under are free
• One car pass for a tow vehicle or guests arriving separately from the RV, with the ability to drive and out of the infield on any day.
• Enter anytime from Friday, February 14 at 12pm stay till Monday, February 25 at 12pm
Please note the tickets will be ready to be shipped the 3rd week of December. Please let us know also of any holiday dates that you may not be home so we can ship according to your schedule.
Tickets are now in from Daytona and ready for shipping
11 Spots Left now.
7 Spots left as of Jan 3.
6 left as of Jan 9
5 left as of Jan 22
4 left as of Feb 2
3 left as of Feb 5
2 left as of Feb 6
1 left last spot folks as of Feb 15 just dropped the price!!!!