1/2" Od X 50' Length X .020" Wall Type 316/316l Stainless Steel Tubing Coil
This item has been shown times.
1/2" Od X 50' Length X .020" Wall Type 316/316l Stainless Steel Tubing Coil:
1/2" OD x 50' Length x .020" Wall Type 316/316L Stainless Steel Tubing Coil Product Information 1/2" OD x 50' Length x .020" Wall Type 316/316L Stainless Steel Tubing Coil DESCRIPTION
This is a 50ft coil of 1/2" O.D. (.020 wall) 316/316L Stainless Steel tubing. Grade 316 is extremely versatile - used in the food, industrial, architectural & transportation fields. This tubing has excellent corrosion resistance to most chemicals, salts and acids.
316 Stainless Steel provides the best resistance to pitting and corrosion of any of the austenitic (300 series) stainless steels. Extremely ductile, with excellent strength at elevated temperatures, this tubing can easily be formed or welded with common tools.Specifications
- Material of Construction: 316/316L Stainless Steel
- Outside Diameter: 1/2" (.500")
- Inside Diameter: .460"
- Wall Thickness: .020"
- Coil Length: 50'
- Bright Annealed
- Spec: ASTM A269-10/ASTM A249/A249M-10a/ASME SA249/SA 249M-07
- Made in the USA
For orders, we accept payment via PayPal.
Sales tax of 6.35% will be applied to all taxable products shipping to locations in Connecticut.Shipping
Products usually ship the same day if ordered by 2:00PM Eastern time. If your order is received after this time and for orders received on Saturday, Sunday or any major holiday, your order will normally ship the next business day.
In most cases, we use UPS and the US Postal Service in order to provide the fastest possible shipping times. The cost of shipping your order is calculated based on the package size and weight, and the destination entered during checkout.
While we cannot guarantee the actual delivery time of your order, shipments will usually arrive as follows:
- UPS Ground - Delivery in 1 to 4 business days.
- USPS Priority Mail - 1 to 3 days.
NY Brew Supply wants you to be happy with your purchase. We realize there are times when an item may become damaged during shipment or may not be exactly what you were expecting. We are here to help you resolve these issues as quickly and easily as possible.
Should you need to return or exchange an item, please thoroughly review this return policy, then contact us for assistance with your return:Return Policy
- To ensure that your account is properly credited, do not return any merchandise without prior authorization from NY Brew Supply.
- All returns must be in "as new" condition, unused, unaltered, and with all original packaging, hardware, instruction manuals, etc. Once an item has been used, it can no longer be accepted for return.
- No returned merchandise will be accepted after 30 days of delivery.
- The customer is responsible for return shipping costs. NY Brew Supply will send a prepaid return label if the return is due to an error on our part or damage during transit.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable. If an item being returned for credit originally qualified for free shipping, the actual shipping charges will be withheld from the amount refunded.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the shipping label. Failure to do so may substantially delay the processing of your credit.
- All returns will be inspected once they are received by the warehouse. Credit will not be issued for items which are returned in poor condition or have not been returned following the process outlined in this return policy. If your return is denied, the item may be returned back to you at your cost.
- Once your return has been received, inspected, and accepted by the warehouse, you will be issued a refund. Please allow 5 business days for your return to be processed after it has been received by the warehouse.
- NY Brew Supply is not responsible for any returned merchandise that is lost during shipment. Make sure that all returned merchandise has a tracking number and is properly insured.
- Once you have been issued an RMA number, your return must be received by the warehouse within 30 days. If the item is not received within this period, the RMA number will be canceled and we may be unable to accept the return.
All exchanges will be shipped to you once the returned item arrives at the warehouse and is approved after inspection. Should you wish to receive your exchange earlier, you may re-order the new item and request a refund for the original item once it has been received and processed by the warehouse.
If there is a difference in price between products being exchanged, we will charge or issue credit accordingly before shipping the new item.
The customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items unless the exchange is due to an error on our part.Non-Returnable Items
Due to restrictions placed upon us by various manufacturers and laws, there are certain items which are not returnable under any condition.
All food items are non-returnable, including: grains, hops, yeast, beer/wine/cider ingredient kits, cheese kits, vinegar kits, kombucha kits, etc.
Some additional items may be non-refundable and will be listed as such in the item's description.Special Orders
NY Brew Supply is unable to accept returns on custom made or special order items.About Us
NY Brew Supply offers premium quality wort chillers, jockey boxes, draft equipment and home brewing supplies. We specialize in custom built wort chillers and heating/cooling coils, and can design and manufacture a product to fit your requirements.
We approach each new day with the following principles in mind:
- Provide quality products which will stand the test of time
- Deliver exceptional customer service above and beyond what is expected
- Offer fair and reasonable pricing
- Process orders in a timely manner, most shipping the same or next business day
We are hard at work expanding our selection of quality homebrew supplies and draft beer equipment while taking care to maintain the level of quality and service which you have come to expect.Contact Us
We are happy to assist you with any product or order questions you may have.
Please contact us through by clicking on the Ask a question link located near the bottom of this listing.