4 Rooting Lemongrass Stalks Cymbopogon Herb Sereh Plant Ez To Grow Lemon Grass For Sale
You are offerding on4LIVE Rooting Lemon Grass Plants/Stalks.
PLEASE NOTICE: Stalks we are sending may have or have not rooted yet. They have all been Primed and will root as soon as you plant them.
WE ARE A U.S.A SELLER / GET IT FAST AND LIVE
BEWARE OF THOSE INTERNATIONAL SELLERS! US CUSTOMS WILL DENY LIVE PLANTS AND THE SHIPPING TIME IS 2+ WEEKS.
Great Addition to any Garden, Ready to Plant. plant will grow 2- 5 feet and depending on the region. Thrives Full Sun & moist soil but will grow in normal soil & Partial Sun also. Will die off at first Frost but will come back in Spring. To Plant placeStalk 1-2inchesintoin moist soil
Scientific Name: Cymbopogon citratus (DC.) Stapf
Synonyms:Lemon grass stalk,Andropogon citratus,Cymbopogon citratus
Common name: lemon grass, fever grass, sereh, citroengras, te limon, zacate limon.
MANY USES OF LEMON GRASS
- Spice / Seasoning for cooking
- Dry and use it for Tea
- Internally Uses:When taken internally, lemongrass has been recommended for stomachaches, diarrhea, gas, bowel spasms, vomiting, fever, the flu, and headaches and other types of pain.
- The oil is used to cleanse oily skin, and in aromatherapy it is used as a relaxant
- dry it and burn it for bug repellant Lemongrass has insect repellant properties andhas an ingredient in citronella
- Grow it near your Deck or Porch to repel insects and Reptiles
- Use Lemongrass in the bath for a soothing aromatherapy experience by placing a mesh bag with a handful of leaves under the running bath water, then letting the bag soak in the water with you as you bathe. Very relaxing.
- Use it to make soap
- Many many other uses
Stalks May differ in Size and Shape from picture
Shipping via USPS w/ Confirmation.
INTERNATIONAL BUYER PLEASE CHECK YOUR COUNTRY"S LAWS ON LIVE PLANTS, I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PLANTS THAT ARE NOT DELIVERED DUE TO LIVE PLANT LAWS.
This item has been shown 9308 times.