50pc Vtg. Ephemera Lot Handwritten Diaries Photo Album Journals Engravings 1873-
This item has been shown times.
50pc Vtg. Ephemera Lot Handwritten Diaries Photo Album Journals Engravings 1873-:
2) 1873 handwritten diary with steady entries up to May 6th then it’s blank. Written on the front page of the diary it says, “Richard Colwell Chemung County N.Y. Wellsburg is his home when he is there. That is all.”
10) Art Nouveau Photo album. No photos. Large measuring 9” x 16” and the cover is coming loose from the binding. Spine ripped.
11) 1922 Handwritten diary with a full entry on every page.
12) 1929 handwritten trip diary with 20 handwritten pages. Looks like a trip to Florida on board the S. S. Seminole.
13) 1927 autograph album belonging to a Mazie Ballard. Full of simple handwritten notes and signatures.
14) Photo album with 47 black and white photos from the 1920’s. The person I purchased this from said he believed she use to be an actress but I can’t confirm that as I’ve done no research on the piece.
15) 14 1920’s loose photos. All seem to be from the same person.
16) 2 CDV photos with a Rockwood (N.Y.) photographer name on the back.
17) New S. S. United States Ocean Liner Postcard. Unused.
18) 1887 handwritten letter with a wonderful vignette of a man riding a high-wheeled bicycle.
18) Cunard Line Cabin slip. I have no idea if this is original or a reproduction.
19) Three either engravings or hand drawn pictures. I can’t tell which and I’m not an expert in this field.
20) Three engraved photos of prominent men with what looks like to be an original signature of the engraver Max Rosenthal.