9 Volt Power Supply 9v Adapter For Boss/roland Psa-240p
This item has been shown 0 times.
9 Volt Power Supply 9v Adapter For Boss/roland Psa-240p:
Payment options, Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard), Bank Deposit, PayPal, Cheque, Money Order & Cash on Pickup (When Available). Note:Bank Deposit, Cheque, Money Order notavailable toInternational customers.
International customers, please advise your customs/tariff requirements for your country.
Thanks for looking and happy ing!
- Roland Keyboards
- Roland MIDI Controllers
- Roland Audio Interfaces
- Roland Samplers
- Roland Desktop Synthesizers
- Roland Drum Machines
- and more Roland Products
- Edirol Midi Controllers
- Edirol Audio Interfaces
- Edirol Sound Modules
- Edirol Audio Mixers
- and more Edirol Products
- Boss Drum Machines
- Boss Effects Pedals
- Boss Midi Controllers
- Boss Samplers
- and more Boss Products
- INPUT - 100 - 240V ~ 50/60Hz
- OUTPUT - 9V ~ 1.6A (9 Volt 1600ma)
- ZONE - Australia
- TIP - Negative
- CONNECTOR SIZE-2.1mm
- CORD LENGTH -2 meter
- COLOUR - Black
- Product information is generally based on specification as provided by the manufacturer or reputable source and is subject to change without notice.
- Pictures are presented for display purposes only and may differ occasionally from the actual product.
- Additional information can be obtained by contacting us, aswe respond to 99% of emails within the first 24 hours.
- New items are sent as received by the manufacturer, with the expectation that they will be fully functional when you receive them.
- Used items are tested in house and are sent with the expectation that they will be fully functional when you receive them, unless otherwise stated.
- Used itemsare subject to wear and tear, such as surface scratching, scuffs, scratching, dents, fading…. etc…. etc… When excessive wear and tear is evident, it will be clearly outlined within the sale.
- All Items are intended for use within Australia. Powered products are Australian 240v compatible, unless otherwise stated.
- About us, we have been involved within the Audio/Visual industry for over 15 years now. We are a GST registered business based within Australia so we are happy to offer a Tax invoice upon request. We are not cowboys or hobbyists trying to make a quick buck, we are in it for the long run.
- We accept Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard), Bank Deposit, PayPal, Money Order, Cheque, Cash on Pick Up (When Available) from Australian customers.
- We accept Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard), PayPal fromInternational customers.
- Payment is appreciated within the first 1 – 3days after you have committed to the purchase. If you have not paid 5 days after your commitment you will be sent a payment reminder from , further failure to complete payment may result in closure of your account.
- Payment plans are not generally available, but we are always open to suggestions aswe arehappy to work with you if payment can't be made in full at the time of purchase.
- Combined shipping is available where possible. saleswill automatically calculate shipping costs ora revised invoice will be issuedonce you have completed your purchase.
- Shipping costs are charged as a flat rate and are an assessment of charges incurred for transportation costs as well as packing material and preparation. Some additional charges may apply and these will be clearly outlined within the sale.
- Delivery is via Australia post or Courier service, the sale listing is a guide and may differ, depending on the serviceavailable at the time.
- Transit times are a guide and may differ depending on the serviceavailable at the time. What is certain is that we will always ship the item out as soon as humanly possible and notify you if we encounter any unexpected delays.
- Pickup is usually ok, and would occur during regular business hours. Saturdays can be arranged, No pickups on Sundays.
- An email will be issued to notifyyou ofyour items dispatch, if unreceived check your email spam folder or just simply contact usfor further details.
- Should you receive a damaged item, then please investigate the matter with the service carrier, in most occasions you are entitled to some form of compensation. We can't be held responsible for another parties error.