Antique Chinese Jade Pebble Qilong And Rockary Pendant Ming-qing 17th 18th 19th For Sale
Click hereto see all the beautiful pieces of Jade and Asian Antiques we have for sale.Above is a video preview of our other items that we have listed or will be listed shortly.
Age:1900 or earlier
Size: 1.4 inches long x 1 inch x .5inches
Description: Fine greyish white pebble carved as a qilong crawling through rockary. Some nice orange skin color is visible. Pierced to be used as a pendant.
Provenance: From an important New England Collection
Material:Very nice greyish white color material. Made from a half pebble.
Condition:Fine condition and polish
Please ask all questions prior to offerding, making an offer or clicking buy-it-now. All information provided is an approximation for buyers to better be able to make informed decisions. Please rely on your own expertise. Colour of photos can vary from one monitor to another.
- We have a 3 to 5 Day handling period used to properly pack each packages and to make sure all proper paperwork is done but packages might leave our hands sooner than that.
- American Customers will receive their package via USPS. Priority mail will be used with tracking, insurance and signature.
- Canadian Customers will receive their packages via Canada post. An expedited service will be used with tracking, insurance and signature.
- International Customers will receive their package via USPS. A service with tracking, insurance and signature will be used.
International Customers might have to pay their countries taxes and duties. As sellers we are not responsible for these fees.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost.These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
- Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you pick the item up. These fees are not additional shipping charges.
- We won't under-value merchandise or mark the item as a gift on customs forms. Doing that is against U.S. and international laws.
This item has been shown 0 times.