All-star Batman & Robin The Boy Wonder #2 F/vf/nm+ Variant Cover 2005
This item has been shown 3 times.
All-star Batman & Robin The Boy Wonder #2 F/vf/nm+ Variant Cover 2005:
All-Star Batman and Robin: The Boy Wonder #2Variant Cover
Combined Shipping Available on ALL comics!All comics I list are Graded Fine/Very Fine or Higher.They will all be shipped properly, bagged and boarded and well-protected.Scans of all comics are available upon request.I have recently begun to sell my entire collection, over 2,000 Comics, so there are too many to scan every issue.
Watch this store for future comic deals!
Note: The grading system I use can be found at:ComicsPriceGuide.comIf you have any questions about the grade of a comic, or wish to see a scan of the actual item, don't hesitate to contact me!
PAYPAL ONLY. RETURNS ALLOWED WITHIN 14 DAYS; REFUND FOR PURCHASE PRICE ONLY NOT SHIPPING; BUYER PAYS RETURN SHIPPING. COMBINED SHIPPING AVAILABLE.
From ComicsPriceGuide:MINT GRADESGEM MINT: 10.0
MINT : 9.9The best possible existing condition of a comic book. A near perfect book. It is very rare especially in older comic books pre-1990 to discover a comic in either Mint or Gem Mint condition. Books in this condition pre-1980 are virtually non-existent.An extremely exceptional comic with only very minute printing or bindery defects. The books cover is flat and without surface wear. No autographs or writing is allowed on either the cover or interior pages. Cover inks are exceptionally bright with high gloss. The books corners are perfectly square and sharp. Interior pages must me white in color and supple to the touch.NEAR MINT+/MINT GRADESNEAR MINT / MINT : 9.8
NEAR MINT+ : 9.6This is close to mint with some minor defect.
- A slight stress line by the staples.
- The staples themselves are generally centered clean with no rust.
- Maybe some of the color has chipped or flaked off the cover.
- And again, the cover is flat with no surface wear; inks are bright with high reflectivity and very little fading. And those tricky corners are cut square and sharp with ever so slight blunting permitted.
- You can tell that this comic has been stored properly and looks as new as the day it was printed.
- All stress marks should be almost invisible and bindery tears must be less than 1/16 inch.
- Only the most subtle binding and/or printing defects allowed.
- Cover is fairly well centered and firmly secured to interior pages.
- Paper is supple and like new.
- Spine is tight and flat.
- Unobtrusive date stamps or arrival dates in pencil or ink are acceptable.
- Many pedigree collection comics have a notation on the cover or the interior of the comic and are considered a bonus to collectors as they help prove the provenance of the comic.
NEAR MINT - : 9.2This book is an excellent copy with great eye appeal.
- It is vibrant and clean with supple pages.
- The spine may have a couple of very small stress lines at the most 1/4 inch the surface color around the line must not be noticeably broken.
- The spine is almost completely flat.
- The cover is relatively flat with almost no surface wear and the cover inks are generally bright with medium to high reflectivity.
- The staples may show some discoloration, but it's not too noticeable on first glance.
- The inside pages and covers usually will be off-white to white, but can be creamy or slightly yellowish.
VERY FINE : 8.0
VERY FINE - : 7.5A VERY FINE comic book appears to have been read a few times and has been handled with some care.
This one allows for some more defects.
- Some of the above defects along with a small fold or crease in the cover.
- Very few stress marks on spine.
- A few small chips on the cover
- The cover has some slight surface wear but still has its original gloss and there is nothing major wrong with it. Overall an exceptional, still very collectible.
FINE - : 5.5This comic is definitely a well-read copy, but can still be a very desirable copy.
- This could have one major defect like a larger piece out of the cover (1/4 inch to 1/8 inch) or a one-inch plus tear.
- It has stress lines around the staples and creases from the opening and closing of the cover.
- The whiteness of the pages has been changed to off-white to yellowish color.
- This could have a reading or subscription crease or a rolled spine, but is not damaged enough to reduce eye appeal dramatically.
- Some discoloration, fading in colors and even minor soiling is allowed.
- The cover and/or inside pages could have minor tears and/or folds
- Cover can be loose from one staple, but cover cannot be completely detached from interior.
- Pages and inside covers could be brown but not brittle.
- Depending on the grade of the copy certain amounts are available in this grade. i.e a book that looks 8.0 with a piece of tape on the interior cover is acceptable in this grade.