Antique 17" Porcelain Bisque Heinrich Handwerck Simon & Halbig Germany Doll
This item has been shown 0 times.
Antique 17" Porcelain Bisque Heinrich Handwerck Simon & Halbig Germany Doll:
This sale is for an antique porcelain bisque Heinrich Handwerck Simon & Halbig Germany doll with sleep eyes.
- She has jointed neck, hips, elbows, wrists and knees. I can't find a mark on her body so I don't know if it's the same year as the head or maybe was repainted.
- Theback of her headreads Germany Handwerck and I believe the mold number reads 79. and 10 but it's hard to read and I believe this mold was started in the 1890's.
- She's wearing a red plaid jumper, hat, blouse, slip and pantaloons but I'm not sure the outfit is antique or just vintage. Her shoes appear to match the outfit.
- She is inexcellent condition except for some chipped off paint on her left arm,a few chips on her hands and yellowing of her blouse and pantaloons due to age
- I carefully removed the wig and it's pretty much intact except for a small piece of the lining stuck to her head. I believe the wig may be human hair. Iburned a few pieces of the hair and it smells like real hair but I'm not positive.
- She comes from a smoke freehome
This was my mother'santique doll and she was the doll collector. To email any questions you can just click on "ask seller a question." 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
I do offer refunds if returned within14 days, minus the original shipping fee. Buyer pays to ship item back, unless the item is not as described in which case I will pay the return shipping.Buyer pays s/h fee depending on location.
I accept Paypal only for this sale, andpayment is expected within 7 days of sale end.
Good luck and thank you for looking!