Antique Arts & Crafts Mission Hammered Copper Napkin Holder Roycroft Era Cut Out
This item has been shown 0 times.
Antique Arts & Crafts Mission Hammered Copper Napkin Holder Roycroft Era Cut Out:
A Striking Hand Hammered Antique Napkin or Letter holder
- This napkin holder appears to have been crafted circa 1900's
- It is crafted of thick copper (Not the thin "foil-ish Type copper) and is absolutely hand hammered
- it features a very slightly domed disc shaped foot. The holder is attached to this foot via copper rivet. The holder is shaped somewhat like a sail with points on each end and a curl at the top. Each side features 2 pair of triangular cut outs.
- I see no marks or signatures of any sort but given that we are located in Syracuse, NY, we are within the home areas of Gustav Stickley, Charles Rholfs, Roycroft, Karl Kipp / Tookay and Benedict.
- This stands just under 3 1/4" high and is 7 1/4" wide from point to point across the face. The disc foot is 3 1/8" in diameter
- No Breaks, Dents, bend or other damage. The finish is original and dark. It does have some grime accumulated(especially in between the 2 sides).
- reliably safe packaging and insurance are included in the shipping cost.
- Due to changes in policy, we no longer offer an open return option. However, we will NEVER leave you stuck with something that doesn't match our description or is flawed beyond what is described in our listing!
We accept PayPal (Other payment options upon request). Payment is expected within 3 days of sale close. Paying via PayPal Credit/Debit Card will insure Quickest Shipment. New York State Buyers will be responsible fro 8.25% Sales tax
Shipping We are ALWAYS Happy to COMBINE SHIPPING on items purchased within a 7day period. It is our goal to keep your shipping costs to a minimum while providing excellent packaging and safety for your purchases. 727 Retro Lane charges just $1.00 handling per item plus the actual USPS/Fed-Ex or Greyhound shipping cost INCLUDINGINSURANCE. We are generally able to ship within 48 hours of receiving your payment. Furniture and other large or unusual items may take up to 5 days for proper packaging.
We describe items to the best of our ability, with complete honesty and will never intentionally mislead in our listings. We generally attempt to provide photos of each piece from as many angles as possible. Most of our items are Antique, Vintage and/or Collectible and will show age appropriate wear unless otherwise specified. Returns accepted only on items misrepresented in error. Buyer must contact us within 3 days of receipt of item to arrange return. In the unlikely event of breakage or damage during insured shipping, refund will issued by shipping service (USPS, UPS, FedEx etc)
sale Template by Meepworks. All template images © J. Mayhall 2004-2007.