Antique Arts & Crafts Mission Hall Tree With Diamond Beveled Mirror & Coat Hooks
This item has been shown 0 times.
Antique Arts & Crafts Mission Hall Tree With Diamond Beveled Mirror & Coat Hooks:
Welcome to Country Artifacts. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have, preferably by email, or by phone at 802-885-6464. We are always looking for ways to improve.If you find a problem withyour purchase, please let us know ASAP so we can find the proper solution. Wewant you tobea happy long-term customer.
Antique Arts & Crafts Mission Hall Tree with Diamond Beveled Mirror & Coat HooksProduct Details:
- The wood appears to be oak, finished black. If you have this mirror restored, you may consider stripping the black finish to reveal what I suspect is a rich grain and color that old oak planks would have. You will want to consult a professional to make sure there is agreement with what I just said. It is quite nice the way it is though.
- 31" wide x 29" high x 5" deep overall
- Two of the hooks are missing their spacers as shown. One is missing a lower tip as shown. The mirror has some deteriorization to the silvering. The black finish on the wood has wear that is appropriate to its age. Please see the pictures for more details.
- Unpacked weight & size: 10.85, 31x29x2 with hooks removed
- Packed weight & size: 18, 34x32x4
- Package Notes & Ref: OS2 (50#), $6.50 FedEx overwide fee, 3C35, C44, $59.85 shipping budget
Terms and Conditions:
- Local Pick-up is free but we must charge 6% Vermont Sales Tax (email for details). Our Standard Shipping method is our choice of USPS, FedEx or Motor Freight.
- Our liability for product defects is limited to the purchase price plus shipping. We are not responsible for the installation, training in the use of, or operation of any item we sell. The buyer assumes all responsibility for safely handling, inspecting and verifying the operational quality of their purchases prior to putting them into service. The buyer expressly releases the seller from any liability arising from the installation or operation of the product.
- We welcome international trade. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as ‘gifts’ - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior. All international buyers are responsible for any additional shipping and handling charges, crating costs, and any other costs arising from cross-border trade with us.
- Unfortunately, because we have very limited space, we cannot store your purchased items for you. We can hold your item for two weeks from the purchase date, after which we have to charge storage, up to $10 per day, depending on the situation. Once storage fees exceed any moneys paid, we will have to relist the item without refund.