Antique Singer Treadle Sewing Machine 12.5" Flywheel 1890's 1900's 15 27 66
This item has been shown 0 times.
Antique Singer Treadle Sewing Machine 12.5" Flywheel 1890's 1900's 15 27 66:
This is an Antique Singer Treadle Sewing MachineFlywheel Assembly.
This is the style that connects to a wood pitman arm. It is typically found on Singer machine models 15, 27 and 66dating from the 1890's to 1900's.
It is in good working order.
The flywheel measures 12.5" diameter. The"U"-shaped piece that the pitman arm connects to is pressed into the wheel and measures4.5" from the pin to the other side of the wheel center.
Includes all the mounting screw.
The picture is a stock photo, but all flywheelshave an aged, soiled look with chipped or worn paint.
Don't forget to follow "The Treasure Cellar" on facebook! I make "helper" videos and show off some rare machines I get. Plus I let you know what's in the funnel for my items!
Feel free to ask questions.
Important things you should know:
- PA residents must pay 6% sales tax on all taxable merchandise.
- International buyers are responsible for all import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
- There is a 25% restocking fee applied to the cost of the item only on all returns to account for unrecoverable , PayPal and Shipping fees. This only applies to items purchased in error by the buyer. There is no refund on original shipping charges and the buyer is responsible for the return shipping costs. "Warranty" and "Not as Described" returns are handled per the Return Policy below.
- International buyers should check the shipping charges before offerding. Heavier items tend to be costly.
- I provide a tracking number for all domestic shipments and whenever possible on international shipments. You will receive a notice the day your item ships.
- I only respond to messages sent through . My email address is used as a secondary source so there will be delays if you do not respond through .
- At end of sale the buyer has 5 days to initiate payment or make appropriate arrangements or an unpaid claim will be files via and the item will be resold.
- Buyer must send notification of payment within 5 days of end of sale.
- I will only attempt to contact the buyer once by day 5 if I have not received any response about payment.
- Please do not place a offer if you have no intentions on buying this product.
- Please verify you have a correct shipping address in your and PayPal accounts. This is what I use to ship to and I am not responsible for your errors. If a package is returned because of an address error taken from your account, you will be credited your order less return shipping charges and restocking fees and the item will be re-saleed.
- All national and international shipping prices are final.
Customer satisfaction is our goal!
- We will only accept returns if the items are incorrectly described.
- We do not issue partial credits.
- We try our hardest to provide very honest descriptions. Please review our responses as proof.
- All “Used” items are sold “As-Is” and have no warranty against manufacturer defects.
- We must be contacted within 14 days of receipt of item to initiate a return.
- We will attempt to resolve the situation via emails or phone calls. Only after the issue has been verified will we accept a return.
- All returns must use US Postal Service and have delivery confirmation. If you do not do this we cannot guarantee receipt of the return and will not issue any credit.
- We will pay for return shipping, as long as we are at fault, and will credit those costs not to exceed the original shipping costs.
- We will issue a credit after we have received the item and verified the issue.
- Return payment will be issued in the same manner as it was received.
- We will not accept any returns unless all previous mentioned steps have been taken.
- Leaving a positive response completes the transaction and is acknowledgement that the purchased items are "as described".