Apollo Silver Co Antique / Victorian Silver Plated Hip Flask Hammered Mono Rrd
This item has been shown 0 times.
Apollo Silver Co Antique / Victorian Silver Plated Hip Flask Hammered Mono Rrd:
Click on any picture for better detail and a larger image.
Terms and conditions are just as important as the item itself. Please read our terms below.
Additional information provided by other ers may be listed at the bottom of this page. Please check to see if your question has already been answered.
Apollo Silver Co Antique / Victorian Silver Plated Hip Flask Hammered Mono RRD
The Apollo Silver Co. silver plated flask that you are offerding on is in fair to good condition. There are no dents, dings, gouges or breaks, but most of the silver has been polished off - or is just that worn from carrying it around for years. It measures 4 1/4 inches across by 7 1/4 inches long. The surface is ripply/hammered and it is monogrammed RRD. The top screws on and off smoothly and there is still some cork left in the top.
It is marked Apollo Silver Co on the underside of the bar that holds the cap. Apollo was sold in 1899, so that dates it pretty acurately to at least before then.
More than one view is provided to best show design, construction and condition. Please click on the pictures to fully enlarge them. The item(s) pictured will be shipped to the winning buyer.
Most of our pictures are fairly large in order to show maximum detail. They can take some time to load, but are well worth the wait. Occasionally you will see reflections of the camera or photographer on the piece. If you have any questions, please ask.
- Payment is due within4 days of the close of this sale.
- Invoices are sent by to all customers.
- If you are the winner of multiple sales in one day and pay individually before receiving a combined invoice we do not combine shipping or return the overpayment.
- We are PayPal Preferred sellers.
- We do not offer partial refunds.
- All items are returnable.
- Buyer must notify us why the item is being returned and must return item within seven (7) days of post office delivery confirmation date of delivery and must use a trackable shipping method. Unless we have made an error and the item is not as described, buyer pays all shipping charges plus 10% of the total purchase price restocking fee. All refunds will be made via PayPal.
- We answer all questions we receive; however, does not deliver questions in a timely manner. Do NOT wait until the last hour.
- We leave response for all customers who let us know that their piece has arrived. We ask you to inform us [by email ] so we can pay any consignors and close the listing on our books.
Item Color/Monitor Variations:
- No two monitors, even from the same manufacturer usign the same settings will produce the exact same shade/color/hue. We therefore will not accept an item as a return if the color is not the shade expected.
Shipping, Handling, & Insurance:
- Shipping charges are listed under the "Shipping & Payments" tab on each listing.
- We combine shipping charges on multiple items purchased on the same day if you wait for a combined invoice.
- Registry is available for a fee of our actual cost.
- Florida statute requires us to collect sales tax on the purchase price and shipping charges of each sale shipped within the state of Florida unless you registered with the state and have a resale number.
ATTN International buyers:
- We ship US Postal Service First Class, Priority, or Express mail to all countries.
- All items over $250 must be sent using Signature Confirmation withany of the following:Express Mail, FedEx, UPS or DHL.
- Insurance is only available on items allowed by your country's customs rules [ i.e., if precious metals cannot be imported, we cannot insure jewelry to your country]. Every country is different, so learn the rules for your country.
We GLADLY accept: Like us on Facebook!