Celtic Horn Of Odin Knots Alpaca Silver Neklace N2 Germanic Ancient Symbol For Sale
Move mouse over images to see larger version
Click to view supersized image
NORSETRIPLE HORN OF ODIN IN TRIBAL DESIGN- HANDMADE FROM ALPACA Horn of Odinis a stylized emblem of the Norse God Odin. This symbol consists of three interlocked drinking horns.
*The horns figure in the mythological stories of Odin and are recalled in traditional Norse toasting rituals. Most satories involve the God's quest for the Odhroerir, a magical mead brewed from the blood of the wise god Kvasir. The tales vary, but typically, Odin uses his wits and magic to procure the the brew over three days; the three horns reflect the three draughts of the magical mead.
* The Amulet comes on an adjustable cotton string and fits all neck sizes.
* Handmade pendant with perfevtly polished surface and rustic texture
* Pendant size: 3.8cm(1.5 inch)wide, 3.0cm (1.2 inch)long
*Pendant comes on a2mm thick cord
* Cord is adjustable from 40cm(15.7 inch) to 80cm(31.5 inch)
* condition: Brand New
* no-questions-asked money back or exchangeguarantee!
* AlpacaSilver, also known as White Copper was discovered in the 18th century. In 1823 a competition was initiated in creating an alloy that possessed the closest visual similarity to silver. The brothers Henniger in Berlin and A. Geitner in Schneeberg won the competition by creating "white metal" which until now is used in jewellery, cutlery and coins for its corrosion resistance. Nickel-free composite - will not cause allergies!
* Makes a great gift!
Check out our most popular categories
This item has been shown 2 times.
Celtic Horn Of Odin Knots Alpaca Silver Neklace N2 Germanic Ancient Symbol: $12