Disney Auctions Pins Two Dandy Uncle Sam Mickey Mouse Prototypes Le4 Silver Gold
This item has been shown 193 times.
Disney Auctions Pins Two Dandy Uncle Sam Mickey Mouse Prototypes Le4 Silver Gold:
Disney sales Pins TWO dandy Uncle Sam Mickey Mouse Prototypes LE4 Silver Gold
I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy,
A Yankee Doodle do or die;
A real live nephew of my Uncle Sam's.
Born on the Fourth of July.
- Disney sales Independence Day July 4, 2002 Prototypes
- Each pin had a Limited Edition of 4, yes, that is FOUR!
- TWO Original Pins in their Original Plastic Bag, Pin Backs, Two Certificates of Authenticity, and OneOriginal Shipping Packing List from when I got them in 2002.
- One pin isSILVER color base and the other pin is GOLD color base
- Condition: Excellent Original - MIB with COA
- Metal Base
- Each Pin's Fastener is two tacks on pin with two Mickey Icon Rubber Pin Backs
- Each pin measures approximately34mm wide by51 mm tall
- Front Pin Text: July 4, 2002
- Back Pin Text says Limited Edition of 100, but this is the prototype andonly an actual limited edition of 4 of each color. The COA explainsthat the LE100 is for the black production run of pins.
- Images on Pin: Mickey Mouse dressed as a real live nephew of his Uncle Sam with patriotic top hat, bow tie, star pants and red & white striped blazer (jacket)
- Unique Images of the actual items taken from photographs of the two pins & paperwork available in this listing.
- Free Shipping & Free Shipping Insurance within the USA!
- This item is on-hand and ready to ship to you if you are the lucky winner!
Item images may be watermarked with my UserID. International Buyers & Shipping to non-USA addresses Please Note:
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution