Extra Rare 1900 Boxer Rebellion War Dispatch Medal Badge Japan Japanese
This item has been shown 0 times.
Extra Rare 1900 Boxer Rebellion War Dispatch Medal Badge Japan Japanese:
This sale: An officialmedalfrom imperialJapan. This is the rare 1900 Boxer Rebellion War Dispatch Medal. NO CASE. Nice bronze patina; the ribbon has some damage including the rear eye hook missing.
Established to commemorate the dispatch of Japanese forces to Peking to quell theBoxer Rebellion.Established on April 21, 1903 by Imperial Rescript #142. The Rescript states that the medals were to be
made of bronze. To be awarded to
1. those who participated in battle during this war
2. others who were in the military and stationed in the area during this war
3. those who were attached to the military forces in some way and performed work for the Army and Navy inthe area
4. those who cared for those wounded in the conflict [i.e., the caregivers must have been in the area, too]
5. those who belonged to a unit that served in the conflict
6. those who served on transport vehicles and vessels that aided during and after the conflict
7. members of the foreign allied forces who also participated in the battle
The service must have been performed from June 11, 1900 to April 6, 1901.The attached bar says 'China Incident.'OBVERSE: The Imperial Ho-o bird and mum crest. Inscribed 'War Medal.'
REVERSE: Inscribed 'Imperial Japan, Meiji 33 .'
There may be undescribed flaws here and there. Please look at the photos carefully.
NOTE:I DO NOT SEND TO CHINA and SINGAPORE! Too many dishonest buyers.
buyers FROM ASIA,ITALY, RUSSIA, & EasterN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES MUST USE EMS. Many of my packages are being lost via regular airmail. Sorry for the trouble.
Worldwide shipping and handling from Japan: $5.90.
For EMS (insured express shipping), ADD $9.3 to 5 business days. Tracking number included.
Payment: I accept Paypal.
*PLEASE NOTE* I ship as soon as payment is received. However, if you opt for regular airmail, I cannot accept responsibility for lost packages or damaged goods. I pack well to reduce the chance of damage, but sometimes the boxes are handled roughly. Although EMS delivery is a little expensive, it is reliable and quite speedy.