Geisha Or Kabuki Real Pro White Makeup Set 14 Pcs Set
This item has been shown 0 times.
Geisha Or Kabuki Real Pro White Makeup Set 14 Pcs Set:
Geisha or Kabuki REAL Pro WHITE MAKEUP Set 14 Pcs SET - ACTUAL ITEMS USED BY JAPAN'S GEISHA & KABUKI ACTORS !This set contains everything you need to do complete, authentic Shiro-Nuri makeup exactly as professional Geisha, Maiko and Kabuki Artists do. This 14 piece set includes all of the actual items they use:
• ISHINERI: Wax used to flatten out your real eyebrows.
• KABUKI ABURA: Foundation paste applied over the face to make the the Doran go on correctly.
• KABUKI SHIROI: Opaque white 'Doran' face paint. Diluted in water.
• KONA OSHIROI: Soft, white powder used over the Doran.
• TONOKO: Rouge used to make a soft red tint.
• Lining Colour #1: Black, Oil-Base, used for eye details.
• Lining Colour # 4C: Red, Oil-Base, used for lips and other details.
• Stage Liner: Black Eyeliner, used to draw fine eye details.
• #55 HAKE BRUSH: Used to apply the Doran
• #24 HAKE BRUSH: Used to apply the Doran in small areas.
• YACHIYO HAKE BRUSH: Used to apply Tonoko Rouge to the upper part of the face.
• BENI HAKE: Used to apply Lining Colour to lips and eye details.
• SPONGE PUFF & DISH: Used to smooth out the Doran and to remove excess water.
• INSTRUCTIONS BY pdf file REQUEST.• SHIPPING BY EMS ONLY!IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTE: Most items include TWO shipping rates:
1) EMS is the higher option and is fully insured, includes a tracking number and the transit time is much faster - delivery is within 7 days of shipping in most cases. We need your TELEPHONE NUMBER so they can contact you for delivery. The TRACKING NUMBER is in your response as of the day of shipping - please TRACK your item to be sure it is not returned to us. If you are not home, they usually leave an 'Attempted Delivery' note but will return it to us as 'unclaimed' if you do not contact them within about a week.
2) STANDARD AIRMAIL is the lower one is and is fine for most inexpensive items to countries with TRUSTWORTHY postal systems but as it does NOT include TRACKING, we have NO WAY of locating the item's whereabouts or of influencing the post office to deliver it once it leaves Japan. The usual delivery time is about 10 days to 2 weeks but it has been known to take up to 6 weeks - especially to Spain. Selecting this option means that you understand that it's safe, speedy delivery is at YOUR risk. We recommend EMS!
Some items are cheaper when shipped together - If you wish us to calculate the exact rate, just hit: REQUEST TOTAL and we will make the invoice for you. We ship in large batches and pick-up is arranged with the Post Office about twice a week. Your item goes in the first shipment after it is in stock, packed and ready to go. This is usually VERY FAST, however large, multiple item orders can take longer to prepare. If you have a DEADLINE, please contact us PRIOR TO PURCHASING the item to ask if it is possible. EMS Service is a POSTAL service - not a SELLER Service, meaning that it will speed up TRANSIT TIME but not necessarily the DEPARTURE DATE. ALL items are shipped when they are ready and as quickly as we can manage!
• BE SURE TO VISIT OUR store ON A REGULAR BASIS FOR MORE TRADITIONAL JAPANESE ITEMS FROM THE ANCIENT CAPITAL OF KYOTO, JAPAN!