Gold Classifier 1/2" Mesh Sifter Sieve Tool Gold Panning Equipment Prospecting
This item has been shown 0 times.
Gold Classifier 1/2" Mesh Sifter Sieve Tool Gold Panning Equipment Prospecting:
is proud to present Gold Classifier 1/2" Sifter - Gold Panning Equipment for Prospecting DESCRIPTION
We are pleased to offer for sale this Gold Classifier 1/2" Sifter - Sluice Gold Panning Equipment for Prospecting. This Gold Classifier has built in stainless steel mesh (1.4mm wire thickness) firmly attached to its green plastic frame. ThisSifter for Gold Prospecting has an upper diameter of 13.25", a lower diameter of 11", and an overall height of 3.25". This Gold Sifter is an important part of any prospecting kit, andhas the added utility of fitting perfectly upon other Classifying Sifters, but also most 5 gallon buckets. In fact, Gold Classifers are specifically made to work in cunjunction with multiple sized mesh classifiers in one stack. This Gold Sifter pulls out anything larger than the mesh size, rocks that you do not want in your gold pan, and makes the panning step easier and more fun. These0.5 Inch Gold Classifier / Sifters are new from our inventory.
Information on How to Pan for Gold!
- Where can you find gold? With the right setup, some basic knowledge, patience, a little luck, and the right equipment, you can find gold in many places across the U.S.
- Use classifier(s) to selectively filter out particles of different sizes. Most prospectors that use these mesh strainers check through each layer for possible gold, and then pan out the residual.
- Shovel a small amount of strained material (4-5 handfuls) into your Gold Pan. Make sure all material in the pan is wet (It is advised that you keep the pan underwater while panning). Break up any clumps of material, and remove any rocks that you have not filtered out.
- Swirl the Gold Pan in a counter-clockwise motion. Swirling does 2 things: I. Allows gold to begin settling at the bottom of the Gold Pan. II. Brings unwanted dirt and gravel to the top of the Gold Pan.
- After swirling, switch motion to a gentle "side to side" motion which helps with the gold settling to the bottom of the Gold Pan.
- Tip your Gold Pan and allow the current to rinse off the top layer of dirt and gravel. **Be careful to only rinse one layer at a time, gold could be washed away if too much material is rinsed at once.
- Slowly move your Gold Pan forwards and backwards to assist in the washing away of unwanted materials.
- Repeat steps 2 through 5 until you only have a few spoonfuls of material left in your Gold Pan. This material usually looks like black sand.
- Look in your pan for gold flakes or slivers, if they are present, swirl hard enough to keep them collected at the bottom of the Gold Pan.
- Collect your GOLD and celebrate!!
The following picture is of the item for sale
PAYMENT METHODS All payments must be made in U.S. Dollars and are due within 5 business days. Orders must be made with only one payment. Once payment for an order has been received, the order is considered complete and cannot be edited, combined, adjusted or canceled.
**We do NOT Accept Paypal**
We accept all major credit cards issued by a U.S. bank or lendor. Orders must ship to the billing address on file with the issuing bank which will be verified upon checkout.
There are three ways to pay by credit card:
- Use your Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or Amex directly through checkout.
- Call us toll free at 1-866-680-2655 and we will process your card over the phone.
- Email us and we will send you instructions for paying securely over the internet.
- APO and all other U.S. addresses not within the continental US: $5.00 per order (unlimited items)
- We do NOT ship to international addresses.
- All items are shipped insured via a private insurance company.
- Typical delivery time is 1-2 weeks on all orders. RETURNS We guarantee your satisfaction and all products may be returned as long as they have not been removed from their original packaging. An RMA number is required prior to returning any items. You must contact us to receive an RMA number within fourteen (14) calendar days of receipt. Return must be postmarked seven (7) calendar days after receiving the RMA number. We recommend all returns be shipped back to us fully insured via a third party shipping agent. You accept the risk of loss and title on any item you ship to us prior to us signing for receipt. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. A refund will be issued in the form of the original payment. Any order that was paid via mail will be issued a refund check in approximately 7-10 business days. Please be advised that 5% of the purchase price of the returned product will be withheld from the refund as a re-stocking and processing fee. TERMS
We reserve the right to cancel orders or refuse service at our sole discretion. By purchasing items from us, you agree to aoffere by the terms and conditions as provided in the listing.Visit our store for complete product listings and easy navigation!