Please note that all of our estate items are sold as-is meaning that we are selling them in the condition in which we found them. That means that they all have signs of wear that would be expected with the item's age and therefore may need cleaning, dusting, polishing etc. We like to leave this decision to the buyer as many times the wear and patina an item collects over the years adds immensely to its charm and character.
See my other listings for more great items!
PayPal is our preferred payment method. Payment is expected within 72 hours of the listing ending. If you need more time, please email me prior to the sale ending to let me know. I greatly appreciate my customers and understand that sometimes you just need a little more time to pay! Otherwise, if I do not hear from you within the 72 hour time frame and have received no payment, I will assume you are a non-paying buyer and will act accordingly.
YES, BUYER PAYS SHIPPING DESPITE WHAT 'S PAGE SAYS BENEATH THIS DESCRIPTION! Please read all of our shipping terms below for further information.
1. We will sell and ship worldwide, however we ask that you email us for a quote prior to the sale ending. We also ask that you note that any and all import duties, taxes, or any other charges imposed by the country in which the buyer resides are NOT included in our pricing and are the buyer's responsibility.
2. Our shipping rates are based on the USPS system, however, another courier may be used if it is comparable in the delivery time frame, cost, etc.
3. We do add a reasonable cost for shipping materials such as boxes, envelopes, bubble wrap, peanuts, etc. This charge is normally $1.00 for small, flat items and $2.00 for regular-sized packages. We will charge a little extra for larger items that will necessarily require bigger, more expensive boxes with additional packaging materials for protection as well as more time in carefully preparing the item and packaging it properly.
4. For these larger or more fragile items for which more handling and materials are required, please email us for a shipping quote prior to the sale ending; otherwise, we will charge you as though you had. With that being said, we NEVER gouge shipping costs as we only charge what is necessary to cover our materials and time. We take great care to make sure your new treasures reach you safe and sound!
5. For international shipments, an additional $1.00 will be charged for the extra customs paperwork involved. Also, for items with a value of $50.00 or more, we will only ship via USPS Priority or Express mail as these allow for international tracking.
6. Because I am a part-time paralegal and homeschooling mommy of three wonderful kids, I do try and schedule specific times each week to pack and ship items. I do make every effort to ship in a timely manner. Shipping is done on a first paid-first shipped basis only after payment funds have cleared. (This is why we prefer PayPal as it expedites this process greatly!) We generally get everything shipped out within one week of receiving cleared payment.
7. If you need a rush on your item, we will do everything possible to work with you on getting your item out faster. However, if your item is a larger item, please realize that these do take a little while longer to prepare for shipping. As you can see from our response, we do not disappoint!
Blame it on the part-time paralegal in me, but please take a moment to read our following terms and conditions prior to offerding as once you offer you will be bound by them.
ITEM DESCRIPTION AND CONDITION: Because we offer such a unique and eclectic collection of items, it is not possible for us to be experts in all of these various areas, thus our descriptions are based on our best guess as to what something is. While we do try to research every item as thoroughly as possible, it is the buyer's responsibility to know what they are buying prior to offerding. With that being said, we have done our best to reveal the material condition of the item in sufficient detail. In no event will we be responsible for any defects in condition that are either disclosed in our item description or are clearly depicted in our sale photos. All items are sold "as-is." We disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, regarding any item sold on , including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
PHOTOS: We are not professional photographers, however we strive to give our buyers the best photographs of our items as possible. Please keep in mind that colors may appear slightly different to each buyer due to individual monitor settings on your personal computer. For that reason, colors may vary slightly between what you see on your screen and the actual item. We are thus not responsible for these slight variations in color, and will not accept returns based on this discrepancy.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY: We want to make sure our customers are always satisfied so, should you have an issue with an item you have purchased, please email us within three (3) days of receipt of the item and explain to us what the issue is. If it is an issue that was due to any oversight on our part and something that was not included in the item description or photos, you agree to return the item to us at your expense in exactly the condition it was in when we delivered it to the carrier, including any original tags and/or all pieces and parts, if applicable. When we receive the item back from you, we will refund your winning offer amount, less sales tax, shipping, and delivery charges, promptly but in no event later than seven (7) days after we receive the item. If the item is returned to us in a condition different from the condition it was in when we delivered it to the carrier, or if we believe in good faith that the item returned to us is not the same as the item we shipped to you, we will notify you and return the item to you without a refund. With the exception of the above return and refund policy, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
With all that being said, it is our sincere desire here at Bama Belle sales to make friends out of our customers and create a fun and exciting sale environment that you will want to return to again and again! We are passionate about history and the treasures of the past and hope to pass our enthusiasm on to you! We strive to give customer service and satisfaction that is nothing short of 5-stars! Please feel free to contact us anytime with any questions about our items! We look forward to doing business with you
Add to Favorite Sellers
txzj pxzj14467 txzj85
On Aug-22-13 at 23:22:39 PDT, seller added the following information:
FREE! Sellers: Add a FREE map to your listings. FREE!
This item has been shown times.
Great Vintage Lot Of 2 Dreamsicles Figurines-both Sleeping Cherubs-adorable: $3