Hp 2u Rack Mount Storage Msa 20 Sata 416735-b21 Raid Enclosure 128mb Scsi 400w
This item has been shown 0 times.
Hp 2u Rack Mount Storage Msa 20 Sata 416735-b21 Raid Enclosure 128mb Scsi 400w:
HP 2U Rack mount Storage MSA 20 SATA 416735-B21 RAID Enclosure 128mb SAS 400W Click an Image to Enlarge
MSA20 2U Arrays
These units are professionally refurbished and cleaned by iSellProduction.
The HP Modular Smart Array 20 Enclosure (hereafter referred to as "MSA20") is a SATA 1.5Gb/s disk drive storage enclosure with Ultra320 SCSI host connectivity. These enclosures deliver industry-leading availability, storage density, and upgradeability to meet customers' demanding and growing storage needs. The MSA20 delivers the ideal mix of low-cost and high capacity, for minimum I/O workloads such as reference data, archival, and disk-to-disk backup.
- Serial-ATA 3G - Delivering data transfer rates greater than 100MB/s
- Ultra320 (LVD) host support - Delivering compatibility with 6th generation Smart Array controllers
- 2U rack height
- A common storage platform allows for future storage consolidation to the SAN
- Hot pluggable disk drives, SINGLE power supply, and fans
- Redundant fans, and redundant power supplies
- Each MSA20 enclosure comes with SINGLE power supply that are sufficient to provide power to the enclosure and maintain normal operating levels.
- Integrated Environmental Monitoring - Monitors Environmental conditions within the enclosure and components such as the power supply and fans
- Easy removal of parts provides better serviceability. No tools are required!
- Provides storage capacity of up to 12TB per enclosure (using 1TB SATA disk drives).
- Modular design allows up to 21 enclosures to be mounted in one 42U rack for a single rack storage capacity of up to 189TB of disk storage or up to 8 enclosures in an MSA1500 or a MSA1510i configuration for storage capacity of 64-TB in an entry-level SAN.
1.Mounting bracket covers (bezel ears)2.Disk drive in bay 33.Disk drive in bay 6
1.Arrow buttons (for future use)5.Enclosure fault LED - Glows amber when any other LED in the enclosure is amber, if the GSI is functional2.Enclosure ID display - Indicates the ID number assigned to the enclosure during drive configuration6.Enclosure power button3.Unit Identification button - Causes the blue LED on all drives in the enclosure to illuminate7.Power supply units8.Fan assemblies4.Enclosure Monitor status LED - Glows green to indicate that the enclosure monitor (Global Service Indicator, or GSI) is functional9.Controller module
1. Hard Drives are not included.
2. Battery is not guaranteed to be work. (Not included in Warranty Policy)
- Severs Technical Support
[zipedit]3 YearWarranty: Starting from the date the product arrived at the delivery address. All units come with a 3 year Warranty, serviced by iSellProduction.
- This warranty only covers hardware defects. Software related issue(s), neglect, or unauthorized repair are excluded from the warranty.
- iSellProduction will pay standard ground freight both ways if the system is Defective on Arrival (DOA). The DOA period is 14 days after delivery date of the system.
- For Warranty service outside of the DOA period, the customer will pay inbound freight and iSellProduction will pay return freight.
[zipedit]We offer 2 delivery options for the Rack: 1)free local pick up 2) contact us for trucking option
Please notify us for the delivery option you pick so that we could be well prepared for it !!
iSellProduction accepts PayPal only. Please make payment within 48 hours.
CA Sales Tax: a fixed 9.0 % sales tax is charged for items shipped to California customers.
iSellProduction will refund within 2 business days after the returned products are received and inspected. Missing parts / accessories and damages may cause deduction in refund amount. iSellProduction will refund the value of the purchased price. All freightand handling charges are not refundable. Non-defective returns are subject to 15% restocking fees and return freight.
- Step 1.. Contact iSellProduction to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Returned package(s) without RMA number on the outside of the box will be refused. RMA number will only be valid for 14 calendar days after issued.
- Step 2.. Return the products in their original packaging and insure the shipment, or accept the risk of loss or damage during shipping. Return freight will be at customer's expense.
Copyright © 2013 iSellProduction