Historic Dewey Defeats Truman Headline President Harry Truman Upi Photo Postcard
This item has been shown 0 times.
Historic Dewey Defeats Truman Headline President Harry Truman Upi Photo Postcard:
sale Wizard 2000 Listing Template - AW2KLOT#:86463
DEWEY DEFEATS TRUMAN Postcard Frank Cancellare Photographer
This modern postcard features a photograph of President Harry S. Truman after defeating Thomas E. Dewey in an election upset. This very famous UPI image shows President Truman holding up a copy of the Chicago Daily Tribune with the inaccurate headline "DEWEY DEAFEATS TRUMAN".
The original image was taken by photographer Frank Cancellare on November 5, 1948.
Postcard Condition: Mint
Postcard Size: 4 1/4 by 6 inches (10.75 x 15.28 cm).
President Harry S. Truman after defeating Thomas E. Dewey in election upset, November 5, 1948 UPI. All rights reserved. Reproduction and/or retransmission of all or any part of President Harry S. Truman after defeating Thomas E. Dewey in election upset, November 5, 1948 UPI are prohibited under international copyright law. Users desiring to reproduce or retransmit all or any part of President Harry S. Truman after defeating Thomas E. Dewey in election upset, November 5, 1948 UPI must first secure in writing the appropriate copyright and other authorization from the copyright owner.
- Postcards and catalogs are shipped in rigid mailers. Books ship in boxes. Posters are shipped rolled up in heavy duty poster tubes to avoid damage.
- Customers worldwide pay one low flat fee for shipping no matter how much you order! Combined purchases of heavy items: books, posters, and magazines may incur additional shipping charges to international destinations.
- All shipments are fully insured.
- Shipping is via first class or media mail. Expedited shipping is available for an extra charge
- We accept payment via PayPal as well as credit cards through PayPal.
- Customers in TN pay appropriate local sales tax.
- Within 2 weeks of your receipt of the item, we accept returns for any reason. Just send your item back in the same condition in which it was sent to you, and we will issue a full refund once we check the item condition.
- We do this because we love it! We take the time to describe an item accurately, and take photos that show you the item and its condition.
- Customer satisfaction is our top goal, so please do not hesitate to contact us if you need support.
- If you have any questions or issues, please contact us via .