Kosta Boda Catwalk Black Madame By Kjell Engman For Sale<div style="text-align:center"><img border="0"><br><table style="text-decoration:none" target="_blank"><img height="23px" valign="middle" align="center"><font face="arial" size="2"><b><a
<img border="0"><br><a target="_blank"><img border="0"></a>
Being offered for your consideration is a remarkable looking piece of Kosta Boda Art Glass. The piece is title simple Madame. It is from the Kosta Boda Catwalk Series of sculptures and is the accompanying piece to Man in Trench coat. It, like the rest of the catwalk sculptures was designed by Kosta Boda designer, Kjell Engman. Catwalk is the name given to the way the surface of the glass is finished. Every sculpture is hand-crafted and sprinkled with heated glass powder to create a rough but appealing surface effect. Catwalk is inspired by the world of fashion that including masculine men and shapely women. Madame is a just one example of Kjell Engman’s creative talent. It has both density and depth. When you look at it, it seems to be solid yet if you look at it from the bottom you can see the color is only on the surface of the glass. The entire sculpture from head to toe is black in color. Madame stands 7 7/8” in height, 2 ½” side to side and 4 ½” front to back. The name Kosta Boda and a serial number are inscribed on its underside along with the signature of its creator Kjell Engman. It is new in box and in mint condition. Madame would make a great addition to Kosta Boda collection. It is a gift that can be given on any occasion, be it a birthday, retirement, house warming , or perhaps just to say I love you to that special someone in your life.
SHIPPING: Will ship any were the USPS deliveries within 3 days of payment clearing.
Combine Shipping: If you purchase more than 1 item at a time please wait for an invoice before paying as I will gladly combine shipping to reduce your shipping charges.
INTERNATIONAL buyers - Please read before offerding.
Shipping items overseas is expensive so Please contact me for an estimate of shipping cost to your country before offerding.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges (typically collected upon delivery or pickup) are the buyer’s responsibility and are not included in the item price or shipping charges.
- Please check with your country’s customs office prior to offerding/buying to determine what these additional costs will be.
- All items will be sent thought the USPS.
- I will not declare your item (s) as gifts unless they are. So please do not ask me to so.
- I will always send an email notification of when I send an item giving the date it was sent and expected delivery date to country but ----depending on the way the item(s) is shipped it can take anywhere between 10 TO 45 DAYS TO BE DELIVERY.
- Please allow 45 days for your item to clear customs and be delivery before you ask to have your money returned. I will happy return your funds but only if you have not received your item(s) 45 days after you are notified they were mailed.
Questions and or Additional Photos; Please feel free to email me with any question you may have or wish to see additional Photos of an item
THANKS FOR LOOKING AND GOOD offerDING.
This item has been shown 0 times.