Millie The Model #102 W Paper Doll - Stan Lee & Marvel Comics 1961
This item has been shown 18 times.
Millie The Model #102 W Paper Doll - Stan Lee & Marvel Comics 1961:
Issue 102 of the comic Millie the Model by Stan Lee and Sol Brodsky, published by Marvel Comics in 1961. Includes a single page with a paper doll of the title character Millie's "Fashion Pin-Up". Includes the single doll and about 7 outfits, each accompanied by the name of the fan who submitted that outfit's design to be used in the comic.
Book Size:10 1/4" x 6 3/4"
Publisher: Marvel Comics
Date: May 1961
Number of Dolls: 1
Doll Size: 4 1/2"
No of Costume Pages: 1
Buyer pays shipping. We ship through the Postal Service and recommend insurance on your purchase, as we cannot accept responsibility for lost or damaged goods. If paymentisnot received within two weeks of the completion of the sale, we reserve the right to relist or sell the item to the underbuyer.
We welcome inquiries ifadditional information isneeded.
- International Buyers - Please Note:
- We comply with all customs regulations and state closing price as the value of goods.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior
- User's with email "spamblockers"- We will not spendadditional time trying to notify buyers who have "potential Spam" or other blockers on their email addresses that require asking permission to send an email. If you offer on our items please either add us to the list of accepted emails or disable the blocking device. If you do not respond because we couldn't contact you, we will treat as any other non-payment.
- We thank you for your interest in our listings.