Pair Antique All Bisque Tiny Baby Dolls Satin Tied Satin Wrapped
This item has been shown 0 times.
Pair Antique All Bisque Tiny Baby Dolls Satin Tied Satin Wrapped :
PAIR ANTIQUE ALL BISQUE TINY BABY DOLLS SATIN TIED SATIN WRAPPED Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge
PAIR ANTIQUE ALL BISQUE TINY BABY DOLLS SATIN TIED SATIN WRAPPED.
Not sure what these were used for, maybe a baby gift or to hang fromcrib?
Dolls are about 2 1/2" tall. Wire jointed arms. Legs appear to be stiff. Just the toes and bottom of the feet can be seen at the bottom of the bag. One doll is missing it's right leg. Painted facial features. Molded and painted hair. Can't see any markings. Assume that they are German.
Dolls are each wrapped in a satin bag that gathers at the top and the bottom. The satin is beginning to shred in a few spots. Satin ribbon is wrappedaround each neck and the ribbons are tied together about 3 1/2" to 7" away from dolls. The bags are stuffed with cotton that is wrapped around the dolls.
Cute novelty item!
PLEASE NOTE: SHIPPING INCLUDES INSURANCE FOR U.S. CONTINENTAL ONLY. INTERNATIONAL PLEASE READ ADDITIONAL SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS.
We are "MOORE STUFF ANTIQUES" specializing in buying, selling, and helping people sell quality antiques. We sell and ship worldwide. See our return guaranteed policy. We are members of the United Federation of Doll Clubs and the R.S. Prussia Association Inc. With 100% positive response on and over 4400 satisfied customers, you can deal with Moore Stuff with confidence. If you have any questions that can't be answered in time via Messages, feel free to call us 316-210-7628. Be sure to check out our store and other listings for additional treasures. Good luck and thanks for shopping MOORE STUFF!
Shipping fees: see calculator service. I only charge my actual shipping costs, so please don't complain to me or cut my star ratings. Due to S insurance policy, I have to include my expected insurance cost. If the shipping seems out of line, please contact me. I could have made a typo on weight, etc.
ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL buyers: I really appreciate your participation & have enjoyed the many International contacts that I have made; however, please read the following rules:
1) I reserve the right to not ship to some countries.
2) Due to the long time involved to close the sale I will not ship via ground for international.
3) If I am shipping to a P.O. Box, USPS requires your phone number.
4) I will NOT falsify the customs forms.
5) Please be sure before you offer, that your country customs office will accept that item.
6) I will NOT ship, AT MY RISK, any item that sells for more than the natural indemnity of that country and cannot be insured via USPS, UNLESS, you email me that you are willing to take the uninsured risk. First class to most countries can NOT be insured or tracked. It is your responsibility to know if your country qualifies. Please email me if you can't find out.
7) Because I have no way of knowing the insurance costs of each country, I have to add the insurance to the invoice after the sale concludes. PLEASE WAIT UNTIL I SEND YOU AN INVOICE BEFORE PAYING.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me 24 hours or more before the end of the sale so I have time to answer.
Thank you for reading this information and aoffering by it.
Winning buyer pays in accordance with 's new policy via Paypal.
Analyzing "Smart Counters" only at inkFrog