Pair Of 60's Mid Century Modern Lamp Shades For Pole Or Tree Lamps
This item has been shown 110 times.
Pair Of 60's Mid Century Modern Lamp Shades For Pole Or Tree Lamps:
Pair of 60's Mid Century Modern Lamp Shades for Pole or Tree Lamps
PLEASE READ THE "FINE PRINT" BEFORE offerDING!!!
PLEASE READ BEFORE offerDING………………………
I value my 5 star ratings and will try my bestto make your experience a GREAT one.
* Pair Mid Century
US buyers ONLY
Ionly shipto International buyersthat use a US addresswhere the items can beshipped. If you are an International buyer, please email me and let me know that you use a US address.
- This is a pair of 1960's Mid Century lamp shades for pole or tree lamps.
- They are 14" tall x 6 1/4" in diameter.
- The shades have 4 wood panels ea. with 2 orange, 1 blue and 1 red center ea.and are in perfect condition.
- Thecenters are backed by the shade so they can not be poked or tear with normal use.
- There is a couple of tearsthat I have pointed out in my pictures (see pic. 4 & 5).
- They are so minor and only show if you hunt for them.
- Couple of very light water spots, also so minor you can hardly find them unless up close and personal (see pic. 6 & 7).
- The last 2 pictures show a light under the shade to show that the tears do not show since the texture of the shades is nubby.
- I do not make copies of patterns or articles from books, magazines, sewing patterns, etc. I have not and will not do copies due to copyright laws.
- Once a picture is taken, I do not break up lots to sell just one or two items.
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD (AS IS) WITH NO RETURNS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED .
Winning buyers should send their PayPals within 3days of the sales close.I do notmail on Saturdays. Ask questions if you have concerns before offerding.
Please be aware that most of the items I sell are from estate sales, thrift stores, flea markets, or yard sales so they may not be perfect, could have some defects, odors including smoke or musty smells, or other problems. Always ask questions before offerding!!! I can not say for certain if items come from a smoke or pet free home. I try to describe items accurately as possible but ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND SOLD AS IS. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT (AS IS) MEANS, THEN PLEASE EMAIL ME BEFORE offerDING.. I WILL LEAVE response FOR
YOU AS SOON AS response
IS LEFT FOR ME AND I KNOW
YOUR ITEM ARRIVED SAFELY
AND ALL IS WELL.
US and International PayPals should be sent within 3 days of the sale. Iowa residents will pay sales tax.
I will be happy to combine winning sales that end within a 7 day period to save you postage. I appreciate your offers and make every effort to describe items as accurately as possible. Please check out all pictures, read description carefully and ask questions before offerding. ALL SALES FINAL AND SOLD AS IS.
DO NOT DUPLICATE OR
COPY! Template Made By: ©
sale Templates, Logos, Store fronts and more!