Paisley Hair Clip | Hand Crafted Metal Barrette Made In The Usa With...
This item has been shown 0 times.
Paisley Hair Clip | Hand Crafted Metal Barrette Made In The Usa With... :
Paisley Hair Clip | Hand Crafted Metal Barrette Made in the USA with...
- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 0.5 x 0.9 inches ; 0.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Item model number: PB87
- Show Off Your Unique Style: Why settle for ordinary, mass-market hair accessories? This stunning barrette gives any hairstyle an elegant, sophisticated look. At 3.25 x 0.875 inches, it’s the perfect size for most.
- Dress It Up Or Down: From everyday wear to casual office-appropriate pony or romantic, wedding-worthy updo, your Oberon Design Paisley Hair Clip is the perfect fit.
- Secure & Comfortable Hold For All Hair Types: Whether your hair is thick or thin, fine or coarse, curly or straight, your favorite styles are a breeze to manage with the superior French clip design.
- Makes a great Gift: With many sizes and styles to choose from, our hair accessories are collectible. The Paisley Clip makes a wonderful gift for the women and girls in your life!
100% Britannia silver metal and detailed paisley design make this barrette one of a kind. Whether you wear it to sweep back one side, in a ponytail or to secure a messy twist, compliments will abound!. With a style that only fine, handcrafted accessories can achieve, this French clip barrette is the perfect fit for all your favorite looks. Pull fine, thin hair into a classic low pony for a look that goes from the office to an evening out with ease. Curly, thick locks are gracefully tamed with a well-placed barrette, and formal pin-up styles are held securely (and beautifully) in place. You’ll discover that the Oberon Paisley clip is so versatile you’ll reach for it again and again.Because it’s hand crafted in the US from the finest 100% Britannia metal, each clip is a unique work of art you’ll love to show off, and it makes a timeless gift as well.Click “add to cart” and order your Oberon Design Paisley Hair Clip today, and pick one up as a gift, too.About The ImagePaisley (a town in West Scotland) Welsh Pears or Persian Pickles are all names for this popular design motif that originated in India and was utilized by Welsh and Scottish textile mills in the production of Kashmir shawls beginning in 1888.