Pentax/asahi/m42/super Takumar/f/4.5/20mm Wide Angle Lens/manual Focus/used/caps For Sale
A Pentax/Asahi Super Takumar f/4.5, 20mm Vintage Wide Angle Prime Lens, With Front And Rear Lens Caps, Like New Cosmetic Appearance, Manual Focusing Lens, Serial Numbers 3884141. A Very Sharp Lens - High Quality Super Takumar Coating f/4.5 Wide Angle Prime Lens, NO Signs Of Abuse, Lightly Handled, NO Scratches On Optics, Lens Clean, With NO Internal Dusts Visible When Examining With Flash Light, Good Working Condition, Silky Smooth Focusing, Over All Excellent And Highly Functional Lens, NO Haze, NO Fungus, NO Cleaning Marks, NO Separations On Lens, Has Snappy Click-Stops With 1/2 Click At Each f-Stop Interval, Aperture f/4.5 To f/16, Aperture Blades Clean,
• One of the well known TOP-super wide angle lens for 35mm format Pentax when offered.
• Please view ALL photos for further reference
• Payment: We accept PayPal
• Welcome your email questions if any before offerding
• Shipping: We ship worldwide. Please use the Shipping and Payments tab to select your appropriate location for your shipping cost
• Domestic Shipping; We normally ship via USPS First-Class Mail or USPS Priority Mail or Parcel Post depending on the winning item. We now offer FREE shipping insurance for all items under $100 face value
• International Shipping: Normally, We use USPS First-Class Mail International or USPS Priority Mail International – ON CERTAIN WINNING ITEM, YOU HAVE A CHOICE. When appropriate, shipping First-Class Mail International is most economical but NO ONLINE TRACKING. WE NOW OFFER FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING INSURANCE WITH ITEMS NOT OVER $100 FACE VALUE. First Class Mail International shipment may take 2+ weeks to arrive. International buyers! Please BE AWARE of the shortcomings and the slow postal process when selecting the First-Class Mail International mode
• Excluded countries:
The following countries are NOT covered by this insurance; thus, we do not ship to the following countries! Shipments sent to Abkhazia, Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola (including Cabinda), Bangladesh, Barbados, Benin, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chechnia, Congo, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea - Bissau, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Libya, Mali, Mauritania, truck/rail shipments to and within Mexico other than as a connecting conveyance, Morocco, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Papua/New Guinea, Paraguay, Qatar, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Venezuela, and Yemen. Any location that would be in violation of any U.S. economic or trade sanctions including OFAC Restricted Countries. For shipments to Russian and other Commonwealth of Independent States countries (includes Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan) coverage ceases upon touchdown of the aircraft at the airport of destination or upon discharge from the overseas vessel at the destination discharge port.
• OUR POLICIES, OUR PROMISES AND OUR SERVICE PHILOSOPHY:
• We DO NOT collaborate with international buyer to reduce the customs declaration amount to avoid customs duty/tax. We shall respectfully decline. PLEASE DO NOT ASK
• Communications: Your email questions will be answered quickly. Most responds were less than 1 hour after received and viewed during business hours. We have been very successful with viewers worldwide using ASK A QUESTION feature via
• Your Payment and Shipping Notification: We respond to your PayPal payment when received. We send you shipping notification when your item is posted so that you will know your shipment is in transit
• Our response for BUYER: We will leave buyer a positive response after receiving response from buyer so that we know shipment had indeed arrived and delivered to buyer's satisfaction. Please leave response with high ratings as soon as you are pleased with the transaction. All our shipments are covered by ShipSaver Insurance for the first $100 face value. Any remaining portion over $100 face value is paid by buyer (@ 99ç for domestic coverage to $1.25 foreign coverage per $100.00 value unit). ShipSaver Insurance is an approved and certified partner. If an unfortunate event has occured, such as a damage or a lost shipment, we will do everything within our power to help the buyer with insurance claims so that the buyer will be reimbursed fully including any S/H costs
• Buyer response For US: AFTER SHIPMENT ARRIVED, buyer inspects product to confirm product as described and our service performance has met buyer's expectations, we greatly appreciate BUYER RETURNING A COURTESY response and leaving us high ratings so that others may know that we are a sincere honest seller
• If there is a problem with the purchase, we shall attend to it immediately. We are highly sensitive to our response records and we will attempt to rectify a problem to the best of our abilities so that a buyer will not feel being neglected. Please email your concerns at once rather than posting a negative response to vent your feelings. We are here to serve you. If your needs are not fulfilled, we will not be satisfied. After all, it is best for us to retain a genuine customer so that we may have a future with you and with
• Do inspect our response and offer with confidence
• Please view our other sales or visit our store
• Thank you
• Check out our other items!
Visit Our store: TOP-SHELVES CAMERA AND THINGZVisit our store:TOP-SHELVES CAMERA AND THINGZ
On Dec-07-08 at 09:06:34 PST, seller added the following information:
On Mar-13-13 at 22:24:58 PDT, seller added the following information:
This is the M42 Screw Mount Lens: Maximum Aperture f/2.8.
On Mar-13-13 at 22:34:45 PDT, seller added the following information:
This is the M42 mount lens: Maximum Aperture ONLY f/4.5 (NOT f/2.8 as described above - sorry for the confusions)